Tips at Christmas

some1else

Banned
Got some nice tips this year BUT....
Have a house that is 1.5mill (looked on zillow lol) and gets stuff everyday all year round. Last night the guy is like hold up i got something for you. Comes out a few minutes later with a can of warm pepsi lol.

Marne Vet

Got some nice tips this year BUT....
Have a house that is 1.5mill (looked on zillow lol) and gets stuff everyday all year round. Last night the guy is like hold up i got something for you. Comes out a few minutes later with a can of warm pepsi lol.

Wow, that guy's a dick. I don't have anyone on my trip that's obviously wealthy, but I have one lady that sits at home all day and orders stuff from HSN. If she gets 5 packages today, tomorrow she'll get another 5, and 4 from the day before will be returned. It's like a sickness. She loves to order stuff she can't afford. Anyway, all year I make sure I follow her instructions that are now imbedded in my DIAD to the letter. Ring this, knock on that, here's my building door code, and leave them by this etc. She gave me a card the other day. An empty card. She spent money on a card, but not even a dollar bill inside. Lady, if by the miracle of madness you're reading this, SHOVE THAT CARD UP YOUR DARK STINK SPOT! I'd rather you gave me just a dollar instead. I can buy coffee with a dollar, not an empty card, or better yet, don't get me a card at all. It just makes me angry to see that once I open it it's the thought of NOTHING that counts. o_O

Wow, that guy's a dick. I don't have anyone on my trip that's obviously wealthy, but I have one lady that sits at home all day and orders stuff from HSN. If she gets 5 packages today, tomorrow she'll get another 5, and 4 from the day before will be returned. It's like a sickness. She loves to order stuff she can't afford. Anyway, all year I make sure I follow her instructions that are now imbedded in my DIAD to the letter. Ring this, knock on that, here's my building door code, and leave them by this etc. She gave me a card the other day. An empty card. She spent money on a card, but not even a dollar bill inside. Lady, if by the miracle of madness you're reading this, SHOVE THAT CARD UP YOUR DARK STINK SPOT! I'd rather you gave me just a dollar instead. I can buy coffee with a dollar, not an empty card, or better yet, don't get me a card at all. It just makes me angry to see that once I open it it's the thought of NOTHING that counts. o_O

An empty card? Did it at least say thank you inside?

oldngray

nowhere special

Was it a regifted card?

FilingBluesFL

How ungrateful of you... For shame.

Had a QVC queen on a route, her husband died, she'd get hammered on the weekends, and man, did the crap flow after that! "Did I really order all this? Are you sure it's supposed to come here?"

One day, two gigantic outdoor electronic cookers, and all kinds of stuff. so like, 15 boxes in total lol

And then, she'd call for an OCA, and have to fill out by hand all the ground labels to return all the junk that she shouldn't have ordered, her son on the phone screaming and yelling at her for ordering all the crap.

I just started Refusing - Didn't Want all the stuff that wasn't opened.

FilingBluesFL

I ran in to the guy doing a remote, that was my jumper this year.

He gave me more Venison beef sticks, and a Venison Summer Sausage thing.

Still haven't gotten through the first bag of Venison sticks, but they're awesome!