Today

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
You'll want to work July 3rd they said....It will be light and easy money they said...lol
Three routes combined into one and 50% more stops than yesterday. Will be kicking them in the wallet tonight. Leave the lights on for me.

watdaflock?

You'll want to work July 3rd they said....It will be light and easy money they said...lol
390460c7a1e9f1d97bb099c7bcba8bcb.jpg

UPSGUY72

I was done at 2:00 with 129 stops. I had 5 letter boxes that get picked up at 5:15 and 5:30. So I sent a message in asking if they could find someone to pick them up. An hour and a half later while eating lunch at Friendly they came out of my board. I punch out out at 4:20 and got my guaranteed 8.

This week I got about 3 hr of guaranteed pay, 5.5 hr's of OT, .66 hrs of bonus pay at OT rate for working more than 10 hrs 2 days plus 8 hours Holiday pay.

laffter

Today wasn't bad. One of my drivers showed up and pulled off about ~50+ pieces for various businesses she knew were going to be closed. It really looked like it was going to be a relatively reasonable day for many drivers. Monday's start time is two hours earlier than normal, so I'm sure everybody is in for a real treat.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I asked to be off and instead they had me come and run my route and half of another. Meanwhile there were cover drivers sitting at home not working. #logistics

jaker

trolling
Three routes combined into one and 50% more stops than yesterday. Will be kicking them in the wallet tonight. Leave the lights on for me.
Sorry , I thought ahead and put in a 8hr request so I had a good day

JL 0513

It was over 9.5 for almost everyone in my center today. Over 10 for many. I punched just under 10. Some centers are well planned, others not so much.