Torn labrum!!!

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I’m toast fellas 😂🔫 no specific accident, I documented the soreness getting worse to work several times over a few weeks and finally had enough when I started feeling the pain go into my neck!! Just got back mri results and it’s my labrum. Haven’t seen the dr yet to discuss future plans or surgery but I’m guessing I’m screwed. Have a good peak!!!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I’m toast fellas 😂🔫 no specific accident, I documented the soreness getting worse to work several times over a few weeks and finally had enough when I started feeling the pain go into my neck!! Just got back mri results and it’s my labrum. Haven’t seen the dr yet to discuss future plans or surgery but I’m guessing I’m screwed. Have a good peak!!!

You better think real hard and come up with a specific accident

Will make work comp go a lot smoother

Johney

Work Comp Case denied.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
We have a family friend lawyer who is ready and on stand by!!! So far everything has been smooth. Lawyer says the mri results should help; it says on there “labral separation of superior labrum probably chronic degenerative”
Not sure how this is gonna go. Whatever happens, I was 100% honest, and I’ll fight to get paid if that’s what I gotta do. No way this happened anywhere but work. I didn’t even play golf once this summer because of soreness and fear of injury. Only physical stuff I’ve done outside of work since Covid is at the gym.

Shiftless

Bummer, hope it works out for you !

Only reservation I have is, "Friend and Lawyer" in the same sentence!

Johney

“Degenerative” is what is going to give you a fight. They can and will claim it didn’t happen at work. Be prepared for a long fight. You will likely win but if anything like comp court cases here and especially with COVID going on you maybe in for a long fight. And if anything like here you will not receive pay or benefits. Guy here had to fight them in court, was out for over a year before it went in front of a judge. Good Luck you are going to need it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Steroid shot and PT and back to work

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
1602202964095.jpeg

rod

Retired 22 years
We have a family friend lawyer who is ready and on stand by!!! So far everything has been smooth. Lawyer says the mri results should help; it says on there “labral separation of superior labrum probably chronic degenerative”
Not sure how this is gonna go. Whatever happens, I was 100% honest, and I’ll fight to get paid if that’s what I gotta do. No way this happened anywhere but work. I didn’t even play golf once this summer because of soreness and fear of injury. Only physical stuff I’ve done outside of work since Covid is at the gym.
Don't that mean its steadily gotten worse over a long period of time? UPS will fight that from now until dooms day.

barnyard

KTM rider
You need to find a very good orthopedic surgeon. I happened to get lucky and got a very, very good one. He looked at my MRI and said, "This is work-related, no question." My comp advocate said that that doctor had gone to court enough that no one argued with him anymore. The company doctor was going over my case, I was answering questions, got to the part where my doctor said I needed surgery and he asked me to repeat the name. I did. The interview/exam was over. He concurred with my doc and I had surgery on both shoulders.

Follow the PT exactly. It will be powerfully tempting to overdo it. Don't. Overdoing it leads to frozen shoulder, you DO NOT want that. That was the most horrible part. I had to have a crying towel while the PT chick broke up the scar tissue.

When you are getting stronger, ask your PT peeps if they have a work hardening program. You're going to be off for a while and work hardening will make coming back easier.

SandSpida

My first year there was a driver Next to me on the slide about to retire with 30 years. Gave me a ton of great advice, he always said if you get hurt At work you document everything. Most Importantly tell the same story anytime you are talking to people with ups. Remember the exact stop, time of day, which package you were carrying, everything. He said ups will do anything to get out of paying a claim.