Torn labrum!!!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Nothing at UPS can happen over time , you need a exact moment and situation or they will deny all blame , sad you can't be honest with them , a friend of mine got home , out of his pick up and grabbed empty trash barrel to bring in , back went , dr said 25 yrs of parcels caused it , he needed a lawyer

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I always thought repetitive motion injuries still needed a time and date of either the last time it occurred or preferably when symptoms escalated. I already am paying attention to my knees from the damn P6 high step you have to take 1000 times each day in the building.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I’m toast fellas 😂🔫 no specific accident, I documented the soreness getting worse to work several times over a few weeks and finally had enough when I started feeling the pain go into my neck!! Just got back mri results and it’s my labrum. Haven’t seen the dr yet to discuss future plans or surgery but I’m guessing I’m screwed. Have a good peak!!!
These sicko's thought the "labrum" was another gender specific body part.

No, it is not this: (WARNING; GRAPHIC PIXELATED IMAGE!)
pixelate.jpg

Last edited:

trickpony1

I already am paying attention to my knees....

Get a tape measure and measure from the ground to the first step and from the first step to the ssecond step and from the second step to floorboard.
Write it down as it may come in handy someday. Also take a pic with your cellphone.

Do this in a safe on area location, NOT in the center or on property.

Hope this helps.

purehavanne

This is a tough one to get comp because you didn’t file an injury report at work and you’ve seen a doctor outside of work. Insurance is going to request all your medical records and this is where they’ll claim you suffered an injury outside of work.
I’d say shop around for a lawyer who specializes in comp/personal injury because your friend might let you down.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I always thought repetitive motion injuries still needed a time and date of either the last time it occurred or preferably when symptoms escalated. I already am paying attention to my knees from the damn P6 high step you have to take 1000 times each day in the building.
So when it comes to the company accident report, you pick a specific time, place, on the job, it began to hurt. Everything was fine before that point. Never waver from that fact.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Claiming an OJI retroactively? The Company response has always been to terminate for unreported injury(dishonesty). If you are ready to quit/get fired.....proceed.
What the hell are you babbling about now old man? Retroactively? I filed an injury report through work....I went in, filled out the lni paperwork....THEN went to MY doctor. Everything is through l and I. Already started physical therapy, all my appointments and such are already approved and paid for.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Claiming an OJI retroactively? The Company response has always been to terminate for unreported injury(dishonesty). If you are ready to quit/get fired.....proceed.
Try to pay better attention.

Your incoherent babbling adds zero to the conversion.

You know absolutely nothing about anything.

He filed an injury report and went to his DR.

He will not be bullied by UPS Management.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Try to pay better attention.

Your incoherent babbling adds zero to the conversion.

You know absolutely nothing about anything.

He filed an injury report and went to his DR.

He will not be bullied by UPS Management.
This is exactly how I played it, mind you I’m Tuesday-Saturday
Last Friday I worked I was feeling it every single time I pulled the mirror, pain had slowly gotten worse and now it was an all day, every move I make type of thing...so I knew I was screwed. Over the course of that day I made 2 calls: one to my dr to set up an appointment for Monday. The other to work where I spoke with the center manager and told him what was up. “Reporting injury”
Got back to work, filled out lni paperwork with a claim number, called in the next day, on Monday I went to have a face to face with the center manager, took my L and I paperwork to dr...
Nobody’s messed with me whatsoever because I was assertive and told them exactly what I was going to do.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
This is exactly how I played it, mind you I’m Tuesday-Saturday
Last Friday I worked I was feeling it every single time I pulled the mirror, pain had slowly gotten worse and now it was an all day, every move I make type of thing...so I knew I was screwed. Over the course of that day I made 2 calls: one to my dr to set up an appointment for Monday. The other to work where I spoke with the center manager and told him what was up. “Reporting injury”
Got back to work, filled out lni paperwork with a claim number, called in the next day, on Monday I went to have a face to face with the center manager, took my L and I paperwork to dr...
Nobody’s messed with me whatsoever because I was assertive and told them exactly what I was going to do.
224 Mafia approves supe bullying

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
What the hell are you babbling about now old man? Retroactively? I filed an injury report through work....I went in, filled out the lni paperwork....THEN went to MY doctor. Everything is through l and I. Already started physical therapy, all my appointments and such are already approved and paid for.

He’s got no clue as to what he’s yammering about

Just trying to stir up some S*