Trollolol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I have an interview tomorrow at UPS, but I dont know the time?

Please re-read all of your posts the past, 2 days, and think about this statement..you will not make your 30 days. Then you can come back and complain some more about Ups..There is a long list of failures who attempt to work here im sure if you get hired you will be on it...But then again you didnt even get a interview..so good luck and by the way the hr rep that gives you a tour usually gives you a business card for questions..again if they like you.

I will remember this comment.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Why do you guys continue to feed this troll? This guy is a total loser who "is better than everyone", but at the same time is stupid enough NOT to ask what time an interview is when he's offered it.

I will not waste another second on KapaM, the white hating proud black "man"

ibleedbrown

Send them an email right now. Check for a reply first thing in the morning. Hope this helps and good luck!

kingOFchester

Why do you guys continue to feed this troll? This guy is a total loser who "is better than everyone", but at the same time is stupid enough NOT to ask what time an interview is when he's offered it.

I will not waste another second on KapaM, the white hating proud black "man"

Why feed the troll? Wife is at her mothers, kids are youth group, and I am home alone with just 2 beers in fridge. My entertainment for the evening, besides playing where in the world is Dave?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Why would you bring it up then ??? There isn't a High school it the US that requires you to do community service.

I hate to correct you, especially in front of the child (OP) but any school that has the International Baccalaureate Program usually requires students in that program to do community service.

gotbrown

I will remember this comment.
5'10" 145 ,, I hope you do everyday you think of UPS you remember that comment,,you remind me of anther guy flipstyle9 if i remember right and he hasn't been around here either after many have told him he wouldn't make it....just trying to help you out, you won't get through life with a bad attitude. Some one will always knock you down.

User Name

Only 230 Today?? lol

Is this our Kapamassacre??

"White people: What do you do with your money? ?

It seems that white people are so cheap, when they have a good job and making a lot of money they carry their self dirty and bummy and wear the oldest set of fashion clothes and take public transportation (mta).

My teacher is white, everyday he wear the same damn dirty shoes and black outfit suit to school. And he say that he don't have any tv lol."

White people: What do you do with your money? ? - Yahoo!7 Answers

This got me curious also and googled his screen name and dude is everywhere. Asking all kinds of questions, saying he would do certain things to the prez wife and showing rosetta stone in spanish video, to all kinds of questions to people. Some words of advice, use a different screen name once in a while because when you use the same one people can kinda figure out what you are about.... just sayin

Leftinbuilding

Re: Is UPS going to deduct money out of my paycheck if I havent been there for over a

Those would all be fantastic questions to ask at your interview.

That's good advise. UPS loves it when potential new hires get right to it, and start complaining, and demanding to know what UPS is going to do for them at their first interview. Kinda lets them know where you stand and exactly what you expect from them. Clears the air so to speak.

Apology to the people who I might have offended.

To anyone whom I have offended. I'm sorry. I kind of have bipolar disorder and a short temper, so my attitude got the best of me in some of my posts. I won't be on here anymore. Because I don't want to offend anyone on here again.

jaker

trolling
Re: Apology to the people who I might have offended.

You didn't offend anyone , you just made yourself look like a :censored2:

balland chain

None taken, we are all a bit crazy here, hell ya have to be to work at UPS...OH dont leave..

To anyone whom I have offended. I'm sorry. I kind of have bipolar disorder and a short temper, so my attitude got the best of me in some of my posts. I won't be on here anymore. Because I don't want to offend anyone on here again.
Tieguy is that you? How are you? Your Ravens did it. How did you like Ray's lat ride? I got a little sick of it but it was a great story. Upstate quit today. We all miss you. Your buddy 407

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

Maybe you can, and maybe you can't....but at the end of the day tough guy, i actually HAVE the job, and i know my start time lol.

LongTimeComing

Air Ops Pro

Um, yeah. You offended nobody. You are clueless, naive, and overly self conscious. You are a troll, and toxic to these forums. You don't even work for UPS. The only thing you ARE, is a shred of random, albeit obnoxious, entertainment that lost it's welcome about as soon as it arrived.

Your departure will not be noticed. But, since you excel at life well beyond the capabilities of the rest of us, I'm sure you will be just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.