trump 2016

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
newfie tieguy

is not the best example of reason one could pick.

If the dog is tieguy, he deserves to be treated with the same utter disrespect he shows others. When I first started here, tieguy was incessant in his obnoxious bullying. And if you tried to give it back, he went crying to Cheryl.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
like you guys are doing to Newfie?

The dog isn't being bullied. Sorry, but you Righties can dish it out, but you whine like children when someone gives back as good as they get. tieguy got kicked-off for good reasons, as did SuperRacist 63.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Even liberal groups can be right once in a while.

The liberals LOVE Trump. Everyone freaking loves Trump. Just ask him. Did it ever occur to you people that The Donald is an opportunist who sees a demographic that he can easily manipulate? The right Wing media industry has made billions off you low IQ reactionaries, and Trump sees the money and power he can obtain by getting your support.

Beck, Hannity, Limbaugh, Palin, Levine and the rest of them all take you to the cleaners every day with their ads for gold, guns, dehydrated food etc. It's all targeted marketing to a specific audience who eats up fear-mongering, fervent Christianity,racism, and white power/privilege.

teamer

The dog isn't being bullied. Sorry, but you Righties can dish it out, but you whine like children when someone gives back as good as they get. tieguy got kicked-off for good reasons, as did SuperRacist 63.

ok , I don't know about him but I do know you seem to show the same traits you accuse him of.