trump 2016

Overpaid Union Thug

I'm pretty sure those who are here legally couldn't care less that you believe they don't belong here. Its called freedom of speech. Don't like it, you are free to leave.;)

Freedom of speech doesn't negate treachery. They are anti-American so it's THEM that are free to leave. Many of them are required to leave per our laws.
???
Why would someone legal, not belong here? Who said if one were legal they don't belong here?

I did. If someone is anti-American and displays behavior and actions that is anti-American then they do not belong here. They should go back where they came from or go somewhere that has a society that is similar to their own agenda.
th

Many of these people are probably undocumented workers.

Statistics say otherwise.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If someone is anti-American and displays behavior and actions that is anti-American then they do not belong here. They should go back where they came from or go somewhere that has a society that is similar to their own agenda
And who decides what actions are "anti-American"?
I don't think you've thought this out very much.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I recall John Kerry's wife being called that by a reporter while he was running for president .
What a temper tantrum she unleashed .
And still never managed to answer the question .

Overpaid Union Thug

So people who wave Irish flags are un-american? Or is there something in particular about Mexican pride that you find un-american.

And you still didn't answer my question.
If they wave the Irish flag as part of an anti-American agenda then yes. They are anti-American. Try and keep up man. It's pretty simple really. But for liberals..... not so much.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If they wave the Irish flag as part of an anti-American agenda then yes. They are anti-American. Try and keep up man. It's pretty simple really. But for liberals..... not so much.
Oh OK. I'm ttku here. But it's hard when you say one thing and then explain that wasn't what you really meant.

So it wasn't waving the Mexican flag that was unamerican like you originally said, it was the agenda behind it. What anti American agenda do you think they had?

Overpaid Union Thug

Oh OK. I'm ttku here. But it's hard when you say one thing and then explain that wasn't what you really meant.

So it wasn't waving the Mexican flag that was unamerican like you originally said, it was the agenda behind it. What anti American agenda do you think they had?
Are you really that dense? LOL. Maybe you should stick to your normal routine. Ya know........ claiming not to be a liberal, yet, defending and imulating their ideas at every turn. And flaming each and every comment that actually logical and true.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Freedom of speech doesn't negate treachery. They are anti-American so it's THEM that are free to leave. Many of them are required to leave per our laws.

I did. If someone is anti-American and displays behavior and actions that is anti-American then they do not belong here. They should go back where they came from or go somewhere that has a society that is similar to their own agenda.

Statistics say otherwise.
In the old days, if a new citizen showed anti-American attributes, the were arrested, stripped of the citizenship, and deported.

Let's make America great again.

MAKAVELI

Are you really that dense? LOL. Maybe you should stick to your normal routine. Ya know........ claiming not to be a liberal, yet, defending and imulating their ideas at every turn. And flaming each and every comment that actually logical and true.
Can you answer the question without deflecting? Btw protesting is actually very American. It is engrained into the history of our nation and is protected under free speech.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So since you didn't answer the question, and deflected by trying to insult me, I'm gonna take that as an admission you have no clue what you're talking about and were just rambling off stupid rhetoric.