trump 2016

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Ask somebody in another country.
Why do so many people risk it all to sneak into this country?

it isnt for the racism and hatred.

Its for the money and hard work that comes along with it. If WHITE america wasnt stupid enough from the begining to import slaves and get others to do the work "they" dont want to do, this country wouldnt attract such immigration.

As long as there is a call for employees of third world countries to come here and work, like the republicans continue to call for, then you'd better get used to the "new" america.

You complain about immigrants on one hand, yet vote for the political party most RESPONSIBLE for bringing them here in the first place.

What kind of logic is that?

TOS.

Its for the money and hard work that comes along with it. If WHITE america wasnt stupid enough from the begining to import slaves and get others to do the work "they" dont want to do, this country wouldnt attract such immigration.

As long as there is a call for employees of third world countries to come here and work, like the republicans continue to call for, then you'd better get used to the "new" america.

You complain about immigrants on one hand, yet vote for the political party most RESPONSIBLE for bringing them here in the first place.

TOS.
I can see your point but I will challenge you with this.

Make the lazy welfare people take these low paying jobs and their won't be any left for the illegals.

brett636

TOS.

Its been the dilemma for a long time now where both political parties want the illegals here. The Republicans want cheaper labor and the democrats see a new voter base to pander too. I hope Trump holds true to his word when elected President and helps to bring a halt to this nonsense.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I can see your point but I will challenge you with this.

Make the lazy welfare people take these low paying jobs and their won't be any left for the illegals.
Interesting.
110 million get welfare.
90% of benefits go to the elderly, disabled, or working households.
Leaving 11 million who don't work. There are roughly 11 million undocumented immigrants. Convenient?

Only problem is how are you going to "force" people to take those jobs? Sounds like some kind of communism doesn't it?

Overpaid Union Thug

So since you didn't answer the question, and deflected by trying to insult me, I'm gonna take that as an admission you have no clue what you're talking about and were just rambling off stupid rhetoric.
I answered your question. You are just to liberal to grasp such a simple concept. That, or, you simply ignored the answer because it doesn't fit your narrative. If you even have one.

Interesting.
110 million get welfare.
Leaving 11 million who don't work. There are roughly 11 million undocumented immigrants. Convenient?

Only problem is how are you going to "force" people to take those jobs? Sounds like some kind of communism doesn't it?
Either work and try to raise your standard of living or you or shut off.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Don't even try and play that stupid game anymore. You defend liberals and fall right in line with their narrative and agenda pretty much every time. You aren't fooling anyone. You never were.
You're wrong.
I do enjoy pointing out stupid neocon lies like the ones you spew so often though.
The republican party is a lost cause because of people like you.

Overpaid Union Thug

Interesting.
110 million get welfare.

Taking away the free cheese would be easy if the requirement to get that cheese was to work.