trump 2016

Overpaid Union Thug

You're wrong.
I do enjoy pointing out stupid neocon lies like the ones you spew so often though.
The republican party is a lost cause because of people like you.
I am 100% right. You are a liberal. Just admit it. People might take you more seriously (LOL) if you could at least admit what you are. I can already tell you what you are NOT and thats some middle of the road "libertarian" that is refuses to take sides.

Overpaid Union Thug

That's not forcing them like was suggested, but sure, I'm all for it.
My only question is, if this is really how you feel why do you continue to vote for Republicans?
It is forcing. Forcing them to make a decision. Work and get cheese or don't work and get NOTHING. I vote against liberals. There is a difference. Which is why I will be voting against Clinton when I check the box for Trump or Cruz.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It is forcing. Forcing them to make a decision. Work and get cheese or don't work and get NOTHING.
You're mincing words.
I vote against liberals. There is a difference. Which is why I will be voting against Clinton when I check the box for Trump or Cruz.
So you're going to do the same thing republican voters have been doing over and over for decades, and expect different results this time..... good luck with that.

Overpaid Union Thug

You're mincing words.

I'm mincing nothing. You are just too blinded by liberal emotion to articulate logic.

So you're going to do the same thing republican voters have been doing over and over for decades, and expect different results this time..... good luck with that.

Not even close. At this point this best thing anyone can do is vote to stop the spread of liberalism. Once that's done we kick the establishment out of the republican party and work on getting people in their that will get things right again.

Overpaid Union Thug

You're delusional.
The republican party is a lost cause.
And liberalism isn't? You think liberalism works? LOL!

Hey I just tried going on a flaming rampage like you always do here. Dude...that totally sucked. What a waste of time. LOL! How do you stand doing that all of the time? LOL! I thought I'd try it out and see if it made me feel better about my political position and comments but it did nothing for me! LOL!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And liberalism isn't? You think liberalism works? LOL!
No I don't.
Liberalism is an ideology though not a political party.
If you're talking about conservatism I think that is a great solution.
But we were talking about he Republican party, and they are not conservative.
You think you only have 2 choices?
Remove your head from your ass.

Overpaid Union Thug

No.
You think you only have 2 choices?
Remove your head from your ass.
Voting for a third party candidate, and therefore taking votes away from a another candidate that could have beaten the liberal, is the very definition of having one's head in their ass.

Nice try though Skippy. You really think that going third party is hip and cool don't you? LOL

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Voting for a third party candidate, and therefore taking votes away from a another candidate that could have beaten the liberal, is the very definition of having one's head in their ass.

Nice try though Skippy. You really think that going third party is hip and cool don't you? LOL
Voting for Republicans who do the opposite of what they tell people they will, is giving your consent to what they do. If you don't take votes away from them, why would they ever change their ways?

"Hip and cool". You sound like such a grumpy old drunk uncle.
0fa3775cf27c716fd9ee0055d1b2f9c3.jpg

Last edited:

Overpaid Union Thug

Voting for Republicans who do the opposite of what they tell people they will, is giving your consent to what they do. If you don't take votes away from them, why would they ever change their ways?

"Hip and cool". You sound like such a grumpy old drunk uncle.
0fa3775cf27c716fd9ee0055d1b2f9c3.jpg

By your "logic" no one should ever vote then.

Again......I don't think you thought things through first.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
By your "logic" no one should ever vote then.

Again......I don't think you thought things through first.
No, by my logic you would give your vote to a different party, forcing republican politicians to wake up and align differently when it comes to the welfare state.

You could vote libertarian, but your hard on for war and controlling what happens between a woman's legs won't let you.
So what you get is the welfare state we live in, that Republican politicians continue on and on and on.
Enjoy your status quo. You'll be whining about it for the rest of your life, which I think you secretly love to do.

Again... I don't think you thought things through first.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I can see your point but I will challenge you with this.

Make the lazy welfare people take these low paying jobs and their won't be any left for the illegals.

You keep generalizing about "lazy" welfare people, as if they are all one in the same. 25% of americas military men and women are on WELFARE as I have already pointed out several times, yet, you blanket them as lazy.

The poverty line covers a ton of people considered POOR, but they hold two to three jobs and still cant make enough to feed themselves or families, yet you blanket them as "lazy".

Our seniors recieve government assistance and yet you blanket them as "lazy".

Little kids, who need to eat, you blanket as "lazy" and yet expect them to get a job?

Welfare contains a large pool of recepients, and without defining who exactly you are referring to, its makes you sound, well, kinda dopey.

Whites receive the largest percentage of welfare benefits among all welfare recepients, so I wonder what is wrong with lazy white people that they dont want to work?

TOS.

Last edited by a moderator:
You keep generalizing about "lazy" welfare people, as if they are all one in the same. 25% of americas military men and women are on WELFARE as I have already pointed out several times, yet, you blanket them as lazy.

The poverty line covers a ton of people considered POOR, but they hold two to three jobs and still cant make enough to feed themselves or families, yet you blanket them as "lazy".

Little kids, who need to eat, you blanket as "lazy" and yet expect them to get a job?

Welfare contains a large pool of recepients, and without defining who exactly you are referring to, its makes you sound, well, kinda dopey.

Whites receive the largest percentage of welfare benefits among all welfare recepients, so I wonder what is wrong with lazy white people that they dont want to work?

TOS.
Laziness doesn't have a color.
We need to stop the lifers...

Overpaid Union Thug

No, by my logic you would give your vote to a different party, forcing republican politicians to wake up and align differently when it comes to the welfare state.

You could vote libertarian, but your hard on for war and controlling what happens between a woman's legs won't let you.
So what you get is the welfare state we live in, that Republican politicians continue on and on and on.
Enjoy your status quo. You'll be whining about it for the rest of your life, which I think you secretly love to do.

Again... I don't think you thought things through first.
Voting for one candidate that doesn't have a chance in hell at defeating the candidate that represents an ideology that acts as a cancer to our country IS the same as voting for the latter. Your self induced confusion between liberalism and libertarianism has blinded you even more than your liberal emotions.

Overpaid Union Thug

TOS.
How is it that an illegal immigrant can make it all the way here from the southern tip of Mexico (some as far south as south America) and find a job(s) but an American that was born and raised here "can't"???

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Voting for one candidate that doesn't have a chance in hell at defeating the candidate that represents an ideology that acts as a cancer to our country IS the same as voting for the latter. Your self induced confusion between liberalism and libertarianism has blinded you even more than your liberal emotions.
I'm not confused I think you are.