trump 2016

oldngray

nowhere special
Trump.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I am not sure why you think something is wrong for wanting to get the criminal illegal aliens out of this country. Do you really think the united states immigration system works well? It needs to be revamped.
The problem is trump and realbrownie don't just want to get the criminal immigrants out of this country, they want all undocumented immigrants gone. Or at least realbrownie does, who knows what trump really wants, he's just putting on a show.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Not looking good for the republican party.
If Kasich drops out before California we could still have a contested convention. Not like it matters though, the way the polling sits now, neither Cruz nor Trump can beat Hillary. Looks like we're going to be stuck with another Clinton.

Some more opinions from the uninformed Troll Patrol.
I stand by that comment as well.
Kasich didn't drop out before California, Cruz failed, and a whole lot of people underestimated the gullibility and blind anger of the electorate.

I really don't see how trump stands a chance even against someone as bad as hillary. I think republican voters might have shot themselves in the foot here.

newfie

The problem is trump and realbrownie don't just want to get the criminal immigrants out of this country, they want all undocumented immigrants gone. Or at least realbrownie does, who knows what trump really wants, he's just putting on a show.

now you're trying to make him sound like Hillary

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
‘Trump bro’ bloodied at rally is a racist goon, convicted felon — and serial con man

Bartiromo insists he waded into the crowd only to document the protest, and only became involved in the melee after his “make America great again” hat was snatched from his head.

But that’s not what he said before the rally on Facebook: “I’m going to spit on these worthless scumbags & throw money in their faces so they get on their knees & put them to work for their free money for a change & put their protest in disarray.”
Hmmmm. I just read his Facebook page and nothing other than saying he was going to the Trump rally and asking some friends to go with him to confront the protestors.

Hardly what you link implied.

And as for making post against illegal aliens and muslim, I mean, can you blame him?

And this guy seems non-violent.

All his crimes seem to be from scams and online market manipulations.

Hardly a choir boy, but I noticed you failed to denounce what some of the anti-Trump crowd was up to.

And I can assure you, it is a lot more violent than this kid is capable of.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Yes, ALL UNDOCUMENTED ALIENS OUT OF THE COUNTRY.

Why on God's green earth would you want somebody to be here if they are not suppose to be here?

Sportello

I am not sure why you think something is wrong for wanting to get the criminal illegal aliens out of this country. Do you really think the united states immigration system works well? It needs to be revamped.
I think that calling every undocumented alien a 'criminal' is wrong and reveals more about the poster than their supposed target.

Sportello

Hmmmm. I just read his Facebook page and nothing other than saying he was going to the Trump rally and asking some friends to go with him to confront the protestors.

Hardly what you link implied.

Do you think he may have changed it since given the attention?

And as for making post against illegal aliens and muslim, I mean, can you blame him?

And this guy seems non-violent.
Yes, I can blame him for hate speech. Wishing people dead is maybe a bit divisive, don't you think?

All his crimes seem to be from scams and online market manipulations.

Which is actual criminal behavior, as opposed to an undocumented alien.

Hardly a choir boy, but I noticed you failed to denounce what some of the anti-Trump crowd was up to.

And I can assure you, it is a lot more violent than this kid is capable of.

Sounds like a nice bunch of folks, and a little bit lot like a threat.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I think that calling every undocumented alien a 'criminal' is wrong and reveals more about the poster than their supposed target.

That is your problem you think by saying that you think it applies to more then it does. It applies to criminal illlegal immigrants. The illegal immigrants need to become citizens of the united states. That is where our immigration system needs to be revamped. It needs to be cheaper and efficient and faster. Your realize the illegal immigrants are trying to get away from the criminal illegal immigrants it is one of the reasons they come here.

rickyb

Donald Trump's Tax Plan Would Cost $12 Trillion | CTJReports

An updated Citizens for Tax Justice analysis of presidential candidate Donald Trump’s tax plan reveals that it would add $12.0 trillion to the national debt over a decade. More than one-third of these tax cuts, $4.4 trillion, would go to the top one percent of taxpayers. Trump’s tax cuts would have to be paired with $12 trillion in spending cuts to avoid massive budget deficits, meaning this plan could require eliminating 94 percent of all discretionary spending to make up for its cost. This analysis also finds that if Congress chooses to pay for the Trump plan’s tax cuts with a mix of spending cuts and tax increases, the net impact of the Trump tax plan would provide an even greater boon to the wealthy and be even more detrimental to low- and middle-income taxpayers.

Donald Trump's Tax Plan Would Cost $12 Trillion | CTJReports

An updated Citizens for Tax Justice analysis of presidential candidate Donald Trump’s tax plan reveals that it would add $12.0 trillion to the national debt over a decade. More than one-third of these tax cuts, $4.4 trillion, would go to the top one percent of taxpayers. Trump’s tax cuts would have to be paired with $12 trillion in spending cuts to avoid massive budget deficits, meaning this plan could require eliminating 94 percent of all discretionary spending to make up for its cost. This analysis also finds that if Congress chooses to pay for the Trump plan’s tax cuts with a mix of spending cuts and tax increases, the net impact of the Trump tax plan would provide an even greater boon to the wealthy and be even more detrimental to low- and middle-income taxpayers.
Even if it's true,it's far less than our current emperor has spent.