trump 2016

texan

Trump won't ever get the nomination (his speech could have been written by the Daily Show), but if he can knock Santorum off Fox's 'top ten' for the debate, that's a plus, and having him in the debate will be

AWESOME!

Clown-car theater at its best.

You can be sure the GOP is disappointed he's running.
Looks like this post did not pan out.

newfie

its a great win for the Donald and a dark day for the Clinton Crime family. Perhaps Donald can fix Obama's many mistakes before they become long lasting and permanently damaging ones.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I think you have that backwards.
Oh really?

Who exactly are the welfare recipients and college kids supporting?

That's right, they vote Democrat.

And there is no more uninformed members of society than welfare recipients and college kids.

When asked why they were protesting Donald Trump, the college kids couldn't even give an answer.

Welfare recipients just said he was racist, and when asked to give an example they couldn't.

And look at you in the Troll Patrol.

I rest my case.

realbrown1

KUDOS to the person who rocked this idiots face.

Trump%20supporter%20bloodied%20in%20California%20protest_1461916012638_37222127_ver1.0_640_480.jpg
Screen%20Shot%202016-04-29%20at%205.38.04%20AM.jpg

If you decide to get out of your car, and walk into a group of a thousand people and talk TRUMP smack, then you are going to get a beatdown.

This is california, it aint no red state. We might have some red state idiots roaming around, but this particular one found out the hardway what will happen when you talk smack to a crowd that doesnt support your vitriolic hatred.

California is an unfriendly place for Trump.

There is more to come at his next appearance. Stay Tuned.

TOS.
So violence is OK according to you.

Cool, let the games begin.

I guarantee you that the average Trump supporter is way better ARMED then the average protestor.

Should be a quick fight if we are allowed to be violent at protests.

realbrown1

Some more opinions from the uninformed Troll Patrol.
Yes, he's winning. But if he doesn't reach 1,237 he is going to get kicked to the curb at the convention.

Right. Prominent GOP types who would actually know Trump's chances are saying contested convention.

Not looking good for the republican party.
If Kasich drops out before California we could still have a contested convention. Not like it matters though, the way the polling sits now, neither Cruz nor Trump can beat Hillary. Looks like we're going to be stuck with another Clinton.

The fact that Trump will most likely get hosed in a general election.

His numbers are underwater.

WHERE?

Show me how you believe Trump can take a majority of the states needed to win.

Go ahead.

TOS.

Drumpf simply doesn't have the numbers bro. Robme didn't understand that and neither does Drumpf.

Sadly incorrect.

Keep telling yourself that Democrats will 'cross the line' and vote for Trump in the general.

You are high.

GEEZ...

If Trump is on his way to a victory, why did Ted Cruz just win VIRGINIA and all of the delegates??

Hmmm...

Oh yeah, I forgot, everybody is going to switch to Trump in november, right Brown?

http://www.newsplex.com/home/headlines/Ted-Cruz-wins-Virginia-GOP-Convention-377703891.html

TOS.
Cruz gets those delegates votes on the 2nd round, because Virginia rules say who they must vote for on the 1st ballot.

And that would be for the GOP nominee Donald Trump.

newfie

The Other Side said: [URL='http://www.browncafe.com/community/goto/post?id=2169549#post-2169549' said:
[/URL]
GEEZ...

If hillary is on her way to a victory, why did Bernie just win Indiana and all of the delegates??

Hmmm...

Oh yeah, I forgot, everybody is going to switch to Hillary in november, right Brown?

Rephrased The question from TOS. I'm surprised he bothered to ask such a question when Hillary is stealing a race with super delegates that Bernie could otherwise win.

Cant wait for the democratic convention. loading up on popcorn

realbrown1

Nice day today.

All the liberal trolls are licking their wounds today.

Pride and egos are hurt.

Wonder how long before they are back with a new slant on reality?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Nice day today.

All the liberal trolls are licking their wounds today.

Pride and egos are hurt.

Wonder how long before they are back with a new slant on reality?

What wounds??

We got what "we" wanted.

Donald Trump as your nominee.!!! it couldnt be a better day for democrats in 2016.. Look back at what the liberals of this board said from the begining.

Trump is the best thing the GOP voters could have done for the DNC voters!! Let the games begin!

I wouldnt try so hard however, you dont want to turn yourself into morelock in 2016. She did the same thing in 2008 and 2012 and had to eat a ton of crow when she lost both elections.

So will you, but only time is in the way.

Notice she isnt so loud about this election today? She knows, as well as the others, Trump is doomed. They may have some hope, but its not enough to do the kind of crap talking that you are doing.

The republican party is going to fall apart. Rather than keeping with a traditional, family values platform with a religious man with christian convictions, the GOP has now settled for a JEW, who has had multiple marriages, multiple affairs, multiple business failures, multiple lawsuits against him and the best yet, the following quote when his daughter Ivanka was just 15 years old.

"I have always said, Ivanka has a nice body, and If I wasnt her father, I would probably be dating her"... ~ Donald Trump

This is the new standard for republican ideology.

Congratulations! You just handed the presidency to Hillary Clinton.

TOS.

realbrown1

What wounds??

We got what "we" wanted.

Donald Trump as your nominee.!!! it couldnt be a better day for democrats in 2016.. Look back at what the liberals of this board said from the begining.

Trump is the best thing the GOP voters could have done for the DNC voters!! Let the games begin!

I wouldnt try so hard however, you dont want to turn yourself into morelock in 2016. She did the same thing in 2008 and 2012 and had to eat a ton of crow when she lost both elections.

So will you, but only time is in the way.

Notice she isnt so loud about this election today? She knows, as well as the others, Trump is doomed. They may have some hope, but its not enough to do the kind of crap talking that you are doing.

The republican party is going to fall apart. Rather than keeping with a traditional, family values platform with a religious man with christian convictions, the GOP has now settled for a JEW, who has had multiple marriages, multiple affairs, multiple business failures, multiple lawsuits against him and the best yet, the following quote when his daughter Ivanka was just 15 years old.

"I have always said, Ivanka has a nice body, and If I wasnt her father, I would probably be dating her"... ~ Donald Trump

This is the new standard for republican ideology.

Congratulations! You just handed the presidency to Hillary Clinton.

TOS.
Thank you for giving me a great quote post in early November.

I believe you hit all the idiotic high points in that post.

Sportello

So violence is OK according to you.

Cool, let the games begin.

I guarantee you that the average Trump supporter is way better ARMED then the average protestor.

Should be a quick fight if we are allowed to be violent at protests.

‘Trump bro’ bloodied at rally is a racist goon, convicted felon — and serial con man

Bartiromo insists he waded into the crowd only to document the protest, and only became involved in the melee after his “make America great again” hat was snatched from his head.

But that’s not what he said before the rally on Facebook: “I’m going to spit on these worthless scumbags & throw money in their faces so they get on their knees & put them to work for their free money for a change & put their protest in disarray.”

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
You really don't get it, do you?

Sometimes a choice of words labels what kind of person you are, despite your protests.

I am not sure why you think something is wrong for wanting to get the criminal illegal aliens out of this country. Do you really think the united states immigration system works well? It needs to be revamped.