trump 2016

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It's either Sanders or Dillary. Take your pick. If we followed you and your buddie's recommendations we wouldn't have anyone to vote for. Who do you recommend? Please don't keep us in suspense.

I think before you and or anyone else decides to jump into the deep end, you do so with some conviction. Fence riding, or just going with the crowd doesnt make you informed.

YOU, make a choice, stand by that choice and defend it with some logic.

TOS.

10 point

I think before you and or anyone else decides to jump into the deep end, you do so with some conviction. Fence riding, or just going with the crowd doesnt make you informed.

YOU, make a choice, stand by that choice and defend it with some logic.

TOS.
Anymore we are voting for the lesser of evils. And that goes for both parties.

We are informed. We just seem to be handicapped anymore. Have a good day brother.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/2/arpaio-defeats-immigrant-groups-court-arizona-id-t/

States can impose their own stiff penalties on illegal immigrants — or others — who steal someone’s identity in order to get a job, a federal appeals court ruled Monday, upholding Arizona’s strict law and dealing a setback to immigrant rights advocates.

The decision is yet another victory for Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and, more broadly, for Arizona, which has been a pioneer in trying to find ways to punish illegal immigrants, stepping into a void left by the Bush and Obama administrations.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/2/arpaio-defeats-immigrant-groups-court-arizona-id-t/

States can impose their own stiff penalties on illegal immigrants — or others — who steal someone’s identity in order to get a job, a federal appeals court ruled Monday, upholding Arizona’s strict law and dealing a setback to immigrant rights advocates.

The decision is yet another victory for Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and, more broadly, for Arizona, which has been a pioneer in trying to find ways to punish illegal immigrants, stepping into a void left by the Bush and Obama administrations.

Tonight, Trump became the Republican candidate, and all of you Sheriff Joe-loving Mexican-hating Conservitards have exactly what you deserve as a candidate. A bloviating, pathological liar, who is absolutely insane enough to be your guy.

My dream come true.

10 point

Tonight, Trump became the Republican candidate, and all of you Sheriff Joe-loving Mexican-hating Conservitards have exactly what you deserve as a candidate. A bloviating, pathological liar, who is absolutely insane enough to be your guy.

My dream come true.
He'll fit right in.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Now why is it that every TV station is bending over backwards to get Trump onto their airwaves ?
It's simple .
Having Trump on increases your TV viewers , thus you can charge more for ads thus earning more profits .
It''s basic math people .
Trump is a TV magnet for viewership numbers .
Thus creating the uninformed that vote for him.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

My dream come true.
We don't hate Mexicans, just the ones that are here illegally.

And you are calling Trump a pathological liar?

Any proof of that?

And will you vote for Hillary if she is the Democrat nominee?

BrownArmy

There's a case to be made that 'Dyed-in-the-wool' Democrats are voting against their interests.

I propose that 'Dyed-in-the-wool' Republicans are voting against their interests, and it's never been more evident in this current election.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
But it's the new republicans that are showing up in droves at the voting booths that are now controlling the direction of the party .