trump 2016

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The report from Drudge is about a tell all book coming out soon .
'CRISIS OF CHARACTER!' is set for release June 28. [It ranked #60,436 on AMAZON's bestsellers list late Saturday.]

UPDATE: The book jumped to #1 after the DRUDGE exclusive.

Posted directly outside President Clinton's Oval Office, Former Secret Service officer Gary Byrne reveals what he observed of Hillary Clinton's character and the culture inside the White House while protecting the First Family.

Great. Maybe Byrne has an axe to grind, or maybe he's just a conservative looking to cash-in. I've always heard Hillary is a bitch, and I don't care. She's still a better choice than Trump. Pedro would be a better President than either of them.

newfie

Great. Maybe Byrne has an axe to grind, or maybe he's just a conservative looking to cash-in. I've always heard Hillary is a bitch, and I don't care. She's still a better choice than Trump. Pedro would be a better President than either of them.

Byrne is doing more then saying Hillary is bitch, he's making the case that Hillary does not have the temperament to be potus. If Hillary had been a normal person she would have been arrested for her violent ways. We saw a sign of her anger issues when Hillary lost her mind during the first Benghazi hearings.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
News Alert
Drumpf wants to disqualify any judge that went to a real university because a university graduate would have a bias against a fraudulently fake university.

Trump supporters laughing as they pepper sprays protesters.
I was working around some protests a while back. You know, people that just wanted to be vulgar, disrupt innocent people, block traffic, vandalize property, and a little violence. It took way too long for police to intervene. But when they did, with riot gear and tear gas, those protesters didn't get half of what they deserved.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I was working around some protests a while back. You know, people that just wanted to be vulgar, disrupt innocent people, block traffic, vandalize property, and a little violence. It took way too long for police to intervene. But when they did, with riot gear and tear gas, those protesters didn't get half of what they deserved.
The protesters and supporters were segregated until the end of the event.
The trump supporters approached the anti-trump people and started the violence.
This is what you get when you run a campaign on anger.
Both sides are out of control.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I didn't experience them, they were before my time.
People thought they were scum in their time too I'm sure. The issues might be different but the power of protest is still strong. If it gives you pause, makes you uncomfortable, or even pisses you off, it's been successful.