trump 2016

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What are the Feel the Bern groupies going to do when they find out after the election that bernie has been using them to secure a better position for himself in DC ?

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
When you sacrifice your traditions and values to defend yourself if you are indulging in surrender and not defence, for who got it wrong and worse yet who is about to get it seriously wrong.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
every single jim crow official, sheriff , mayor etc back then was a democrat . take your pick. learn your history. Ours is the party of Lincoln , yours is the party of the KKK and jim crow laws

Really? Provide proof please. Because you've got nothing (as usual), you need to refer to the Democratic Party of the post-Civil War period, which has zero to do with the Democratic Party of today. Much like the garbage about Lincoln being a Republican and freeing the slaves.

I guess Newfoundlands are the dumbest breed out there.

newfie

Really? Provide proof please. Because you've got nothing (as usual), you need to refer to the Democratic Party of the post-Civil War period, which has zero to do with the Democratic Party of today. Much like the garbage about Lincoln being a Republican and freeing the slaves.

I guess Newfoundlands are the dumbest breed out there.

I'm sorry you cant rewrite history with your pitiful desperate attempts to deflect.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The drumpf university scandal continues to grow.

It appears Floridas AG, PAM BONDI, the darling of the right wing partisan hacks, opted out of the Drumpf university case AFTER recieving a large campaign donation by guess who??

DONALD DRUMPF.

'Trump U' scandal gets worse for Florida's AG

Pam Bondi personally asked Donald Trump for donation before nixing Trump U. fraud case - SaintPetersBlog

AND the dirt starts flying on Drumpf.

Look out people, its only just begining. Look for Drumpf to be sitting in a MUDHOLE come november.

TOS.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself

It appears Floridas AG, PAM BONDI, the darling of the right wing partisan hacks, opted out of the Drumpf university case AFTER recieving a large campaign donation by guess who??

DONALD DRUMPF.

Pam Bondi personally asked Donald Trump for donation before nixing Trump U. fraud case - SaintPetersBlog

Look out people, its only just begining. Look for Drumpf to be sitting in a MUDHOLE come november.

TOS.
For the slow thinkers here and there are many ... dRumpf paid off the state power moguls to avoid prosecution ... this is how the 1% insiders do "business ".

newfie

DONALD DRUMPF.

TOS.

I wonder if they set up an illegal email server in the trump university.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm sorry you cant rewrite history with your pitiful desperate attempts to deflect.
Educate yourself, you just sound silly.

Neoconservatism (commonly shortened to neocon) is a political movement born in the United States during the 1960s among Democrats who became disenchanted with the party's domestic and especially foreign policy. Many of its adherents became politically famous during the Republican presidential administrations of the 1970s, 1980s, 1990s and 2000s.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

DONALD DRUMPF.

TOS.
Students claim ‘Clinton U’ is a scam
Bill Clinton got $16M to be the honorary chairman of an non-existing school , that was designed to have students apply for and receive student loans .
This story here for those that will not read it , is about a woman who was promised a degree in 2 yrs at $40,000 . But in reality it ballooned to $120,000 in student loan debt .

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Students claim ‘Clinton U’ is a scam
Bill Clinton got $16M to be the honorary chairman of an non-existing school , that was designed to have students apply for and receive student loans .
This story here for those that will not read it , is about a woman who was promised a degree in 2 yrs at $40,000 . But in reality it ballooned to $120,000 in student loan debt .
Crying about not being able to graduate college.
Crying about not being able to pay for what she agreed to pay for.
What does she want a trophy?
Millennials, amiright?
Lulz.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Crying about not being able to graduate college.
Crying about not being able to pay for what she agreed to pay for.
What does she want a trophy?
Millennials, amiright?
Lulz.
“When I signed up for Walden Education in January 2009, I was told I would get my Doctor of Education degree by December 2011, after two years study for a cost of $40,000,” explained Teresa Ferguson, a mother of three teenagers who resides outside Atlanta.
At Walden, once she had completed her required courses, Ferguson faced a series of changes in her dissertation advisers and in the chair of the education department she alleges were intentionally designed to extend the enrollment time needed to get her doctorate. The delay forced her to pay additional tuition far above her initial expectations.
But while her required coursework went as expected, Ferguson’s problems seriously began when she got to the dissertation stage of her graduate work in the spring of 2011.

“I was a week from getting my doctorate. I’d already passed my final oral and gotten my final approval from my thesis adviser,” she continued. “Then I got an email stating that my thesis adviser had been fired.”

From there, her experience with Walden Online University went from bad to worse.
“The new adviser disapproved 55 pages of my work, most of which was from the proposal stage that had been approved eight months earlier,” Ferguson said. “Then there were more firings of my dissertation supervisors, with the result I had to extend my enrollment for two more years and pay a lot more tuition money before I got my degree.”

She found her experience pursuing a doctorate at Walden University Online both frustrating and costly.