trump 2016

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
13407272_1090713070998872_4396792636331548167_n.jpg
13413033_1763861583827002_6044836399953034878_n.jpg

MAKAVELI

every single jim crow official, sheriff , mayor etc back then was a democrat . take your pick. learn your history. Ours is the party of Lincoln , yours is the party of the KKK and jim crow laws
No names? Just like I thought. You got nothing. Pretty pathetic bro.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You had to read the whole story to understand the fraud the school inflicted upon her , before you jumped in with your own judgements .
I read the story, please explain to me what her getting migraines and only being able to type with one hand has to with anything. You brought it up. If you had been to college in the last 30 years you'd know how often this type of garbage happens.

You want to talk about reforming higher education, fine lets chat. You want to blame everything on the Clintons, you can enjoy that delusional misdirection on your own.

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I read the story, please explain to me what her getting migraines and only being able to type with one hand has to with anything. You brought it up. If you had been to college in the last 30 years you'd know how often this type of garbage happens.

You want to talk about reforming higher education, fine lets chat. You want to blame everything on the Clintons, you can enjoy that delusional misdirection on your own.

Let's talk about FRAUD .
Where this college had a Bill Clinton as their spoke person while his wife was SOTUS and the increase in students loans that were given to their students .

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Let's talk about FRAUD .
Where this college had a Bill Clinton as their spoke person while his wife was SOTUS and the increase in students loans that were given to their students .
You're kidding right?
Student loans are handed out like candy.
You seem to have legitimate concerns against the higher educational system in this country, it's a shame you're distracted by the Clintons.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
No names? Just like I thought. You got nothing. Pretty pathetic bro.
If you wanted a name, you should have come to me.

Bull Connor, Democrat Commissioner of Public Safety for the city of Birmingham, Alabama.

He ordered the fire hoses and authorized the use of police dogs to put down the demonstrations.

He was also a known associate of the local KKK chapter.

You see, the Democrats and the KKK are very close.

Both loved slavery.

Both fought against civil rights.

Both love to keep the african americans down.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Today there are so many problems with no solution that any speech, no matter the credibility has no impact.!