trump 2016

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What's the plan, Dragon-Man? To reinstitute slavery? Proclaim himself King? You've got zero because Trump has zero.

Why not take a chance and let a business person become POTUS ?
Look if the career politicians who have been running this country are doing such a rotten job , then logic dictates that a change is needed .
Let's call it a social experiment.
That way it sounds nice and you could be comfortable knowing that it's only a temporary thing .

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
What's the plan, Dragon-Man? To reinstitute slavery? Proclaim himself King? You've got zero because Trump has zero.
Nope, that's not his plan.

And resorting to name calling is typical of you trolls.

And I promise to tell you his plan the day after the election.

It's a doozy.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Look if the career politicians who have been running this country are doing such a rotten job , then logic dictates that a change is needed .
That way it sounds nice and you could be comfortable knowing that it's only a temporary thing .

You said the same thing when BUSH ran for office, and this country almost went into a depression under complete republican leadership, yet, again, you want to place another man, who bankrupts his way to wealth, screws his employees and contractors, and you think you are going to get a different result?

HAHAHAHAH

Good luck with that thought process.

Get used to it bro, Hillary is going to Spank DRUMPF in the General.

TOS.

Sportello

Banned
Seriously? Take a chance?

If the man had any clue on the position, maybe. Trump is not the businessman I would take a chance with. I have a feeling that an overwhelming number of fellow voters will feel the same, if he is even on the ballot as the Republican candidate.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Drumpf has been talking about running for president for at least 5 years now. How can he be this uninformed? I mean, I'm not running for president but at least I know how our government runs, what the Supreme Court does and doesn't do, that you can't blow up treaties, allies are a good thing to have, more countries shouldn't get nukes.Yes, that qualifies him in today's GOPTP America....

He is frighteningly, dangerously ignorant about, well, pretty much everything.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Do you realize that the United States is not a business? Or that it isn't meant to be run as a business? Or that business principles simply do not apply? As someone else said, Dubya was a businessman. Look where he got us.

You said the same thing when BUSH ran for office, and this country almost went into a depression under complete republican leadership, yet, again, you want to place another man, who bankrupts his way to wealth, screws his employees and contractors, and you think you are going to get a different result?

HAHAHAHAH

TOS.
More lies

Babagounj

Strength through joy

HAHAHAHAH

TOS.
I did not join this forum until Nov. 2007 , a proven fact.

So I can honestly say that you are a liar.

:nobrainzombis::nobrainzombis::nobrainzombis::nobrainzombis::nobrainzombis::nobrainzombis::nobrainzombis::nobrainzombis::nobrainzombis::nobrainzombis:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Drumpf has been talking about running for president for at least 5 years now. How can he be this uninformed? I mean, I'm not running for president but at least I know how our government runs, what the Supreme Court does and doesn't do, that you can't blow up treaties, allies are a good thing to have, more countries shouldn't get nukes.Yes, that qualifies him in today's GOPTP America....

He is frighteningly, dangerously ignorant about, well, pretty much everything.

Trump is a dangerous demagogue, and unqualified to be anything but what he is...a bloviating, egomaniac with delusions of power and further fame. His success points out just how stupid and ill-informed so many Americans truly are, which is quite sad, and also dangerous.

One can only hope for his destruction, either at the polls or self-imposed. How a used car salesman/flim-flam man/arrogant prick has gotten this far is utterly amazing.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
By winning an election. Two, actually.

Obama has been an outstanding President, especially since he has been blocked everywhere possible by obstructionist Republicans, particularly the treasonous coal king, Mitch "I'm For Sale" McConnell.

Trump is a zero, all the way around.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Obama has been an outstanding President, especially since he has been blocked everywhere possible by obstructionist Republicans, particularly the treasonous coal king, Mitch "I'm For Sale" McConnell.

Trump is a zero, all the way around.
But during his first term his party controlled everything , why wasn't more done ?
And how come his budget was always filed past the deadline and always voted down by the Senate ?
Heck he couldn't even get one democrat to vote for it .