trump 2016

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Don't Hillary and Obama have their own threads?

Now on to more serious Trump issues...:devil2:

Ted Nugent: Give Trump Medal of Freedom for 'Bold, Honest' Talk

"Instead of being condemned and lampooned by the likes of Ari Fleischer and his ilk, Donald Trump should be given the Medal of Freedom for speaking his mind in such a bold, honest and straight-forward manner.

"If you want to watch a real political train wreck, witness a real mess in progress, you need look no further than the professional politicians who have borrowed and spent this country into oblivion."

While uncle Ted speaks some truth don't you find the entertainment quality of this presidential race undeniably exciting?? :w00t:

Trump/Nugent 2016 :tongue_sm

Sanders / Trump sounds better. They both asay what they mean and don't care if any toes are stepped on.

HBGPreloader

Fact-checking Donald Trump: How he gets a lot of things wrong
There's a lot of mis-information in that "story".
For starters, sure, the number of illegals from Mexico "may" be declining. However, Pew also noted that illegal immigration from central and south America (and other countries) is actually increasing.
Depending on the source, there is/was the issue anywhere from ~30,000 to 160,000 illegals with additional criminal records were released from prison.
And, let's not forget the countless number of others that were arrested but not detained or released due to liberal sanctuary city policies - as noted by the senseless shooting of Kate Steinle by a criminal felon who was deported multiple times.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
There's a lot of mis-information in that "story".
For starters, sure, the number of illegals from Mexico "may" be declining. However, Pew also noted that illegal immigration from central and south America (and other countries) is actually increasing.
Depending on the source, there is/was the issue anywhere from ~30,000 to 160,000 illegals with additional criminal records were released from prison.
And, let's not forget the countless number of others that were arrested but not detained or released due to liberal sanctuary city policies - as noted by the senseless shooting of Kate Steinle by a criminal felon who was deported multiple times.

Senseless shooting??

It was an accident. Senseless would be an illegal alien approaching her, trying to rob her, shooting her and taking her belongings.

I find it odd, that of the tens of thousands of americans killed by guns by americans in this country and that go IGNORED by you gun owners, only this one is "senseless"..

I find that to be a laughable emotion.

TOS.

HBGPreloader

Senseless shooting??

It was an accident. Senseless would be an illegal alien approaching her, trying to rob her, shooting her and taking her belongings.

I find it odd, that of the tens of thousands of americans killed by guns by americans in this country and that go IGNORED by you gun owners, only this one is "senseless"..

I find that to be a laughable emotion.

TOS.
Wow, I'm almost speechless.
I guess you were there and witnessed the actions of this criminal? I didn't think so.
And, yes, (nearly) all shootings are senseless. And, it's even more senseless because it would have never happened if this criminal wasn't benefiting from obama's amnesty.

newfie

clearly you must be talking about all the "proven facts" that the GOP is throwing out there.. Like....

Bengazi and the stand down order.. OH WAIT, that didnt happen and it hasnt been proven, only suggested by FOX news.

Then, you must mean all the donations, OH WAIT, all legal and allowed under Citizens United, a republican idea..

Or you must be talking about the 50,000 emails that were going to shed light on Bengazi... OH WAIT, still nothing there to prove anything...just more suggestion from FOX news.

Gee? whats left??

Oh ya, Monica Lewinsky.

Good luck with that bro.

TOS.

you thought I might be interested in your denials?

newfie

Bernie's a nut job?

Bernie is just Bernie and I find it quite refreshing.

speaking of Bernie I saw he now wants the US to apologize for slavery. While the fact that no one living had anything to do with slavery is possibly an inconvenient truth I also had a mental image of Obama apologizing to black America for enslaving them. Now that's refreshing.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

speaking of Bernie I saw he now wants the US to apologize for slavery. While the fact that no one living had anything to do with slavery is possibly an inconvenient truth I also had a mental image of Obama apologizing to black America for enslaving them. Now that's refreshing.

He also believes Wall St should pay for college.