trump 2016

moreluck

golden ticket member
Dude's a dead duck....The Cartel usually get their target and anyone standing around it. Time to go to the mattresses!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Dudes a riot.

Yes, he is. But because he is such a hit with the GOP, he's dangerous. I can't even imagine Trump as president, because he's an abject maroon.

Republicans love simplistic solutions to complex problems, and Trump doesn't challenge their limited IQs. That's why they love him.

Insane.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump has a point.

McCain is famous for being a POW.

In other words, he is famous for being captured, not for winning any battles.
Trump on the other hand dodged the draft, getting multiple deferments, including a medical deferment after he graduated college.
Maybe Trump should release those records so we can see how he managed to get that last medical deferment.

Overpaid Union Thug

I'm rolling on the floor laughing watching all these liberals come to the defense of McCain now. As if they don't agree with what he said! LOL! Where were they in 2007/2008? LOL!

MAKAVELI

I'm rolling on the floor laughing watching all these liberals come to the defense of McCain now. As if they don't agree with what he said! LOL! Where were they in 2007/2008? LOL!
I don't recall any liberal attacking McCain's military record. Seems like Trump is on an island all by himself on this one.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Trump has a point.

McCain is famous for being a POW.

In other words, he is famous for being captured, not for winning any battles.

Trump is a maroon. Whatever McCain is politically, he was a POW, and served honorably. Trump's comment was an insult, despicable, and will further fragment the GOP base. To not realize this makes you almost as much of an idiot.

MAKAVELI

Trump is a maroon. Whatever McCain is politically, he was a POW, and served honorably. Trump's comment was an insult, despicable, and will further fragment the GOP base. To not realize this makes you almost as much of an idiot.
He is on a roll with his idiotic comments. First, the Latinos. Now, our military service men and women. Who's next?

Overpaid Union Thug

Are you really that much of a brick? The point is that Trump insulted a POW, which is just plain stupid on his part. The issue isn't whether liberals care about POWs or not. In know I do.

If you can show me anything where I said I agree with what Trump said then you will be awarded my entire years salary plus my pension. But what I am doing is pointing out the fact that McCain's status as a POW/Veteran was virtually a non item during his candidacy but now it is because, AND ONLY BECAUSE, it's a source for slinging mud on Trump. LOL! Hey I'm all for taking the guy down. That just means we have one less candidate to dilute the field and if that continues then maybe our nomination for Presidency won't be won with such a low percentage like when McCain won it. We might actually get a better candidate this time.