trump 2016

bbsam

Staff member
Good point. Just as long as she uses her own money.
Women are crazy. Every now and then she looks at you with a strange expression. You know the one. You ask, "What?" She doesn't really answer but she's calculating. She's weighing you, asset vs liability. So far, the asset side of the equation has won out. It's probably been close a time or two. One day though...well let's not spoil your anniversary. ;)

Women are crazy. Every now and then she looks at you with a strange expression. You know the one. You ask, "What?" She doesn't really answer but she's calculating. She's weighing you, asset vs liability. So far, the asset side of the equation has won out. It's probably been close a time or two. One day though...well let's not spoil your anniversary. ;)
I pay the bills and she says you better never die, because I'm not doing that crap.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
How to address crazy?

Yeah, I'd rather be blowed up real good instead of having my investments make my life comfortable in my old age.

Thanks for putting the mindset on display.

I am young only 36 so the chances of my social security being there when i am old are not very good. Chances of my medicare being there are not very good. I made a killing in my 401 from the the market crashing in 2008 and to where it is now. I can weather the ups and downs. Now if you notice all these things it is crashing because of establishment republicans and democrats in office who don't do anything to address them. Do you wonder why all the big corporations and big banks and big anything are donating to Clinton. How corrupt do you have to be to be taking money from all these people. You think they care about the little people.

bbsam

Staff member
I am young only 36 so the chances of my social security being there when i am old are not very good. Chances of my medicare being there are not very good. I made a killing in my 401 from the the market crashing in 2008 and to where it is now. I can weather the ups and downs. Now if you notice all these things it is crashing because of establishment republicans and democrats in office who don't do anything to address them. Do you wonder why all the big corporations and big banks and big anything are donating to Clinton. How corrupt do you have to be to be taking money from all these people. You think they care about the little people.
What do you think would happen to your investments should we enter a trade war with China? Mexico?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
What do you think would happen to your investments should we enter a trade war with China? Mexico?

I don't know considering were negative 100 billion to mexico now and 600 billion to china now. So more of the same is my guess.