trump 2016

bbsam

Staff member
I really do wonder how people can say all muslims are terrorists or all Christians are followers of Billy Graham or Jim Jones or any other radical Christian sect.

MAKAVELI

not sure how that is an exposure when Trump has said he imports and blames it on the fact he has to inorder to compete .
If he is the great business man he says he is, he should have no problem making his tacky products in the US. He is nothing more than a hypocrite who is willing to move jobs overseas and hire sweatshops to make a profit. Just like the rest of corporate America.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If he is the great business man he says he is, he should have no problem making his tacky products in the US. He is nothing more than a hypocrite who is willing to move jobs overseas and hire sweatshops to make a profit. Just like the rest of corporate America.

Part of being a great businessman is lowering your cost of goods sold.

newfie

This is a very simplistic generalization of a great man and, yes, as a veteran I do feel that I am entitled to my opinion.

I've had difficulty at times accepting his protest when so many went and did their duty in Vietnam but part of my difficulty has been the below quote which I had a hard time disagreeing with. excuse the raw language.

upload_2016-8-21_10-30-47.png

newfie

ok i'm willing to consider your point. put your house up as collateral and go out and sell a 10000 dollar mouse trap and let me know how that works out for you.

newfie

I agree with his sentiment. Why should he have to fight a war overseas when he was fighting one at home?

putting the war at home to the side, I think he clearly defined for the first time that the troops who fight the wars really have no personal motivation to kill someone from another country. I don't know if anyone had phrased that thought that way before.

newfie

If he was that great he could do it here. Nothing great about making products overseas just to make a profit here.

ok i'm willing to consider your point. put your house up as collateral and go out and sell a 10000 dollar mouse trap and let me know how that works out for you.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

putting the war at home to the side, I think he clearly defined for the first time that the troops who fight the wars really have no personal motivation to kill someone from another country. I don't know if anyone had phrased that thought that way before.

Prior to Vietnam there was always this sense of nationalism when it came time to send our boys to war.

P

pickup

I tried to find out what religion he believe in prior to converting but couldn't find it anywhere online. I would have to think that it was some form of Baptist.

I looked up his Wikipedia entry. It said while his father was a Methodist, he was raised as a baptist.