trump 2016

bbsam

Staff member
What is with your hatred of Trump?

Does his words hurt your little feelings?

Let me ask you 1 simple question.

Do you believe bringing hundreds of thousand muslim refugees into our country is a threat to the USA?
Do muslims scare you the way guns scare TOS?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I see "bringing hundreds of thousand muslin refugees" into our country as less of a safety threat and more as a threat to further strain our already struggling public assistance infrastructure.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Do muslims scare you the way guns scare TOS?
I equate Muslims with Nazis.

They are the same.

Don't believe me, read the Quran or the Life of Mohammed.

Those are like the MEIN KAMPH of the Muslims.

This is one of the quotes from the Quran that proves my point, but it is not the only one.

Quran (9:14) - "Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people." Humiliating and hurting non-believers not only has the blessing of Allah, but it is ordered as a means of carrying out his punishment and even "healing" the hearts of Muslims.

realbrown1

Perhaps you are right but I don't like generalizations and characterizing millions of Muslims based on the actions of a few would be an unfair generalization.
A few?
172cecc5a5c545b8a28bd19e94ecbb3d.jpg

c875f08ddf5bd9654e4692d5baf1653f.jpg

START-infographic-Most-Active-Regions-1970-2013.png

I guess some people actually have to suffer an attack my Muslims before they wake up.

And some people don't wake up until they are put onto the boxcars.

realbrown1

What would you guess to be the ratio of terrorist to non-terrorist Muslims?

(You can take your shoes off if you need your toes to help you count)
They are all terrorists if they believe and follow the Quran.

It orders them to be terrorists, liars, murderers, rapists and slave holders.

The ones you consider terrorists are the ones out there killing, bombing and beheading others.

I consider them, and all the Muslims cheering them on from their homes to be terrorist too.

realbrown1

I had not heard that he is interested in immigrating. if you look at the what is immigrating the majority are young males who are candidates of terrorism. have we already forgotten all the problems Europe is having with their refugee's?
Forgotten?

It's getting worse over there.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The ones you consider terrorists are the ones out their killing, bombing and beheading others.

I consider them, and all the Muslims cheering them on from their homes to be terrorist too.

So our use of drones and the collateral damage they inflict are more humane?

bbsam

Staff member

The ones you consider terrorists are the ones out there killing, bombing and beheading others.

download.jpg

Terrorist?