trump 2016

I've said and done things I regret over the last 20-30 years. But never to authority and not at a national level. I've called fellow employees a POS. Due to their work ethic.

I am very interested to see how I can deduct all my (personal) income for 18 years, because capital loses are maxed at $3000 a year, must be part of the stock market scam.

I have a few rentals left that I don't pay much in income tax on them, although I did pay about $160K this year when I sold 4 of them.

I do like the ability to deduct a boat. Although I do wish I could make it a business expense and depreciate it also.

Could one of the liberals here help me find more deductions? Should I stop paying people to manage and sell these rentals myself? I wound pay more taxes, but less revenue to the government because it would have eliminated about 2 full time jobs this year.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Well REALBROWN, NEWFIE and other drumpf supporters, it appears the wheels have finally come off the DRUMPF bus.

The releasing of his taxes is going to be the nail in his coffin. Just like we talked about at the begining of this thread, his campaign would fall apart as the summer months come to a close.

How anyone can lose a billion dollars in one year, and think he is a financial genius is laughable at best.

DRUMPF and his supporters like BABA and the other extremists were all about the hacking of the dnc and the leaking of information, but with DRUMPFS taxes, all of a sudden the leaking of information is "ILLEGAL" and wrong.

You cant have it both ways.

REALBROWN, you were so confident, that DRUMPF could campaign to victory without getting damaged, and yet, you have been silent for a month now as the DRUMPF campaign circles the drain.

With less than 35 days to go, Hillary looks strong and DRUMPF looks weaker than Romney and definately weaker than McCain.

Hillary will BLOWOUT DRUMPF early, and this election should be decided right after pennsylvania and new hampshire closes, everything after that is predictable.

Stay tuned.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
14568126_10155287421350968_8433634025793192330_n.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
TOS, those released 1995 Tax documents are incomplete.
What is missing are all the supporting forms one usually files to explain the losses.
Thus making this bomb shell into a big dud.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
What is missing are all the supporting forms one usually files to explain the losses.
Trump is free to release those supporting documents if he chooses. He is not under audit for 1995. Wouldn't hold your breath though.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Trump is free to release those supporting documents if he chooses. He is not under audit for 1995. Wouldn't hold your breath though.
How do you know that these tax records are even real ?
The NYT released them and the boss over there said he was willing to go to jail because of them. That sounds like he knows they are fake.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Let the excuses begin.. YOU are never behind DRUMPFS troubles with Lame excuses for the behavior.

Only IDIOTS see the "genius" that is DRUMPF. The rest of the country is moving on and accepting that 2016 is a waste of time for Republicans.

This is yet another bad week for DRUMPF. His big mouth has him in trouble with the vets, his taxes and his tweets.

Drumpf will go down in history as the biggest GOP loser in election history.

Dont look for a hail mary on SUNDAY either, DRUMPF will lose control quickly and he will once again demonstrate that he is a CON MAN, a fraud and incapable of running a country.

You may not like Hillary, but you helped in getting her elected. You promoted DRUMPF and you are getting what your intelligence paid for.

Thanks in advance.

TOS.

Let the excuses begin.. YOU are never behind DRUMPFS troubles with Lame excuses for the behavior.

Only IDIOTS see the "genius" that is DRUMPF. The rest of the country is moving on and accepting that 2016 is a waste of time for Republicans.

This is yet another bad week for DRUMPF. His big mouth has him in trouble with the vets, his taxes and his tweets.

Drumpf will go down in history as the biggest GOP loser in election history.

Dont look for a hail mary on SUNDAY either, DRUMPF will lose control quickly and he will once again demonstrate that he is a CON MAN, a fraud and incapable of running a country.

You may not like Hillary, but you helped in getting her elected. You promoted DRUMPF and you are getting what your intelligence paid for.

Thanks in advance.

TOS.
Another inteligent post of insults.