trump 2016

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The Sunday news shows should be interesting, given tonight's NYT story.
Are you kidding?
Trump voters don't care that they paid taxes and a billionaire cheat like donald payed nothing. If anything they look up to him for cheating the system. He could shoot someone in the street and people would still vote for him.....

MAKAVELI

Are you kidding?
Trump voters don't care that they paid taxes and a billionaire cheat like donald payed nothing. If anything they look up to him for cheating the system. He could shoot someone in the street and people would still vote for him.....
His supporters may not but independents likely do.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Are you kidding?

You're right. They also can't see the hypocrisy of attacking Bill Clinton's wandering wiener when Trump had the same problem with his probe. I guess it's acceptable for Donald to cheat on his wives, objectify women in general, and describe them in derisive terms. While Clinton is a philanderer, I've never heard him describe women in terms anywhere approaching Trump-speak. It's pretty clear that if a woman is fat or unattractive, she is worthless in The Donald's book.

I think it's funny that Trump only selects much younger beautiful women as his consorts or spouses, and then trades-up when they age. Do you think Trump would ever be seen with someone who wasn't extremely attractive? This speaks volumes about his character or lack thereof.

Oh, and the evidence that Melania was a call girl is pretty strong. Do a little research and tell me that whole deal isn't fishy. I don't really see her speaking very much these days on Trump's behalf.

bbsam

Staff member
I think it was Joe Biden who was once mocked for pushing the idea that paying taxes was patriotic. He might have a more receptive audience now if he picked up that attack line again.

newfie

You're right. They also can't see the hypocrisy of attacking Bill Clinton's wandering wiener when Trump had the same problem with his probe. .

man you love talking about male genitallia.

the hypocrisy is in Hillary saying women have a right to speak out when they have been raped or sexually harassed while she attacked and threatened every woman that spoke out against Bill.

klein

Für Meno :)
Last day is today of William's and Kate's visit to Canada . Every few years the royal family sends someone there to kick the tires and just to remind everyone about who actually owns the place and them.
They were in the United States just 2 or 3 years ago too!
It's pretty simple to explain.
Most of North America was firstly occupied by the UK.
The US decided for war to get independence.
Whie Canada only had to just sign an independent treaty from England.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
They were in the United States just 2 or 3 years ago too!
It's pretty simple to explain.
Most of North America was firstly occupied by the UK.
The US decided for war to get independence.
Whie Canada only had to just sign an independent treaty from England.
Most of North America was first occupied by the Native Americans. Immigrants from the UK and elsewhere were unwelcome.