trump 2016

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
12440441_f520.jpg
Hey Brownie What about this guy.....Where does he rate??????
Not even close to Obama's wrecking the middle east and the disaster known as obamacare.

wkmac

Middle East would be in a lot better shape today had we not invaded Iraq.

Or created a coup in Iran to overthrow a democratically elected leader or for that matter play behind the scenes to aid a Bathist enforcer to come to power in Iraq who would then go on to become a so-called enemy.

wkmac

Trump to Christie:

"2 for 1 Whoppers at BurgerKing!"

or

"Colonel Sanders has a new meal dedicated to Christie called the $40 fill up. Everyone else calls it the 20 piece bucket with sides. Big Ole Cookie is extra!"

I figure if Trump will give out Graham's phone number, which ended as a positive for Graham, it's only a matter of time before Trump compares Christie to Whimpey from Popeye fame and I have to admit, it will be fun to watch.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Trump to Christie:

"2 for 1 Whoppers at BurgerKing!"

or

"Colonel Sanders has a new meal dedicated to Christie called the $40 fill up. Everyone else calls it the 20 piece bucket with sides. Big Ole Cookie is extra!"

I figure if Trump will give out Graham's phone number, which ended as a positive for Graham, it's only a matter of time before Trump compares Christie to Whimpey from Popeye fame and I have to admit, it will be fun to watch.

I read in a sports magazine that Christie had spent over $80,000 in taxpayer money for food at sporting events in NJ in 2010 and 2011. Trump will fade fast once they have the Top 10 debates. When Rick Perry looks "intelligent" in comparison, there's a problem. Maybe Trump should invest in some glasses too.

realbrown1

Our navy seals actually found him, under Obama's direction. That's what leaders do. Something Bush could not.
That's not true and you know it.

Our intelligence service FOUND him.

Our NAVY SEALS were sent to KILL him.

And last I checked, we had the same intelligence service now for the last 44 presidents.

realbrown1

Trump is an egomaniac, attention whore, and showman/pitchman extraordinaire. And now, he's getting more than his 15 minutes of fame and bathing luxuriously in every minute of it. He's rich enough to entertain himself at the expense of the slobbering morons who support him and applaud his ludicrous strategies and idiotic "answers" to complicated issues.

Simple minds are easily entertained, and Trump has a large audience of fools.
Trump's large audience of fools have nearly doubled since this post.

And I believe today (Thursday) was his best day so far.

The way he battled off the liberal media down at the border.

Awesome.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
If politicians really wanted to stop the influx of undocumented workers all they have to do is pass laws with stiff penalties/fines for hiring them and then ENFORCE them.
If you don't build it they won't come.
Of course neither party wants this to happen!
Without the influx of cheap labor some prices would skyrocket and some businesses would have to close. Then you would really here the public squawking.

moreluck

golden ticket member
If politicians really wanted to stop the influx of undocumented workers all they have to do is pass laws with stiff penalties/fines for hiring them and then ENFORCE them.
If you don't build it they won't come.
Of course neither party wants this to happen!
Without the influx of cheap labor some prices would skyrocket and some businesses would have to close. Then you would really here the public squawking.
We have all the laws necessary.....just no one with guts (except a few)to enforce the existing stuff.