trump 2016

bbsam

Staff member
I think what people want is a politician who is willing to speak his or her mind without worrying about being politically correct.

Trump knows he doesn't have a shot at the White House; however, he is a master at using the media to his benefit.

Trump has and will continue to talk about those topics which for years have been considered "off limits".

Trump is a good thing for the disenfranchised voter.

Trump is poison for the GOP.
But that makes Trump not a politician.

People can boohoo political correctness all they want but the day a president walks into Congress and tells them to go "friend" themselves marks the day when everything grinds to a complete halt.

Look at Obama. He doesn't do the "politically correct" thing and hobnob with members of Congress and he's lambasted for it.

Trump's not a politically incorrect politician. He's a slimmed down Limbaugh with a bigger ego and bigger microphone.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I think Graham was also correct when he called Trump a 'jackass'.

It's getting comical.

Trump is an egomaniac, attention whore, and showman/pitchman extraordinaire. And now, he's getting more than his 15 minutes of fame and bathing luxuriously in every minute of it. He's rich enough to entertain himself at the expense of the slobbering morons who support him and applaud his ludicrous strategies and idiotic "answers" to complicated issues.

Simple minds are easily entertained, and Trump has a large audience of fools.

Overpaid Union Thug

Trump is an egomaniac, attention whore, and showman/pitchman extraordinaire. And now, he's getting more than his 15 minutes of fame and bathing luxuriously in every minute of it. He's rich enough to entertain himself at the expense of the slobbering morons who support him and applaud his ludicrous strategies and idiotic "answers" to complicated issues.

Simple minds are easily entertained, and Trump has a large audience of fools.

Well after 6 years and 183 days of the biggest narcissist ever to be born sitting in The White House Trump looks pretty weak.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What an idiotic statement. Comparing Obama to Trump is ridiculous, and so are you...as usual.

You're right for once.

Obama doesn't know JACK about jobs, he sucks at the one he's had for the last 6.5 years.

Trump, on the other hand employs TENS of thousands of people and probably pays more in taxes annually than the GDP of many small countries, and he doesn't take crap from anyone

brett636

There are a lot of things I don't like about Trump, but the way he is handling his campaign has been a breath of fresh air. Basically telling the GOP establishment to stuff it, and not taking crap from any of his rivals is earning him a lot of points in the polls lately. He has the establishment scared beyond belief with one of their big donors demanding that Trump be banned from the upcoming August 6th debate. I don't think that would help the GOP much because of where Trump could play that, but we will see what the fools in charge of the Republican party do. Trump is a different kind of politician, and honestly I have to say I like it. Even in the areas that I disagree with Trump I can take solace in the fact that he isn't a radical ideologue like Obama, but a pragmatic businessman who looks for the real solutions. Will he be the nominee? At this point I don't know, but I can honestly say that if he were you wouldn't hear many complaints from me.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
There are a lot of things I don't like about Trump, but the way he is handling his campaign has been a breath of fresh air. Basically telling the GOP establishment to stuff it, and not taking crap from any of his rivals is earning him a lot of points in the polls lately. He has the establishment scared beyond belief with one of their big donors demanding that Trump be banned from the upcoming August 6th debate. I don't think that would help the GOP much because of where Trump could play that, but we will see what the fools in charge of the Republican party do. Trump is a different kind of politician, and honestly I have to say I like it. Even in the areas that I disagree with Trump I can take solace in the fact that he isn't a radical ideologue like Obama, but a pragmatic businessman who looks for the real solutions. Will he be the nominee? At this point I don't know, but I can honestly say that if he were you wouldn't hear many complaints from me.

LOLOLOLOLOL :rofl:

BrownArmy

That would be interesting if Trump was a serious candidate...I have serious doubts as to whether he actually is.

He's going to bump several contenders out of the first debate, which makes his vanity campaign not only ridiculous, but potentially harmful.

And I don't think the GOP is scared of Trump, mostly just annoyed.

bbsam

Staff member
Very simply put, if it's between Hillary and Rubio/Bush/Walker it's tight. Hillary vs Trump is a walk in for the first female president of the United States.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Very simply put, if it's between Hillary and Rubio/Bush/Walker it's tight. Hillary vs Trump is a walk in for the first female president of the United States.
He'd destroy her.

She can't debate.

That senate seat was practically given to her.

Sportello

Trump is a different kind of politician, and honestly I have to say I like it. Even in the areas that I disagree with Trump I can take solace in the fact that he isn't a radical ideologue like Obama, but a pragmatic businessman who looks for the real solutions.

Just a few points.

Trump is not a politician, he's an entertainer.
Obama is hardly a radical ideologue.
Trump has offered zero real solutions to any issue facing America.

You can't compare the 2 because Obama is the worst president in US history, and Trump is not.

Trump never will be president, unless 'Idiocracy' was prophetic, and Obama is likely to be viewed pretty as a pretty darn good President by historians.