trump 2016

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If politicians really wanted to stop the influx of undocumented workers all they have to do is pass laws with stiff penalties/fines for hiring them and then ENFORCE them.
If you don't build it they won't come.
Of course neither party wants this to happen!
Without the influx of cheap labor some prices would skyrocket and some businesses would have to close. Then you would really here the public squawking.

Yep. Start with a database of SS numbers. So many using fake numbers. Fine heavily any one using illegal labor.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
A local radio station in NY took to the streets and asked Mexicans "who would you want to baby sit your kids El-chapo or Donald Trump" they all chose El-chapo...Lol

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If you don't want them to stay, don't hire them. Pretty simple.

Some jobs, like harvesting, you need temps. Migrant workers fit the bill. Won't I don't like is companies like Disney abusing the system, importing labor to work long and cheap, and not hiring from the local population.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Of course they stay here! Who would choose mexican poverty over US poverty??? People will always hire these people for menial cash paying jobs. Everyone should understand that or get out once in a while.

MAKAVELI

Some jobs, like harvesting, you need temps. Migrant workers fit the bill. Won't I don't like is companies like Disney abusing the system, importing labor to work long and cheap, and not hiring from the local population.
Again, if you don't want these undocumented workers to stay, don't hire them. Why can't we have citizens do these labor intensive jobs?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
If politicians really wanted to stop the influx of undocumented workers all they have to do is pass laws with stiff penalties/fines for hiring them and then ENFORCE them.
If you don't build it they won't come.
Of course neither party wants this to happen!
Without the influx of cheap labor some prices would skyrocket and some businesses would have to close. Then you would really here the public squawking.
Sounds exactly like Mitt Romney's plan.

He said they would self deport if they couldn't find jobs.

I believe the libs called him racists for having that plan.