Trump Says He Will Not Pursue a Clinton Investigation

watdaflock?

Trump is an idiot. The FBI already investigated. Clinton screwed up and believed she was above the law. FBI Director Comey said the Justice Department shouldn’t prosecute Clinton because there isn’t enough evidence that she intentionally mishandled classified information. FBI investigators didn’t find vast quantities of exposed classified material, and they also did not turn up evidence that Clinton intended to be disloyal to the United States or that she intended to obstruct justice.

/end

newfie

Trump is an idiot. The FBI already investigated. Clinton screwed up and believed she was above the law. FBI Director Comey said the Justice Department shouldn’t prosecute Clinton because there isn’t enough evidence that she intentionally mishandled classified information. FBI investigators didn’t find vast quantities of exposed classified material, and they also did not turn up evidence that Clinton intended to be disloyal to the United States or that she intended to obstruct justice.

/end

Well see . we will get a different perspective in January.

Sportello

The act of pardoning is the same though.
Everything is different.
A pardon is a pardon, yes that is correct.

President Nixon was possibly facing actual Federal and State charges, and resigned to avoid impeachment. He could have very well faced criminal charges. There were already criminal indictments against his aides. He was an 'unindicted co-conspirator'.

What has Hillary Clinton been indicted for? I have yet to see her charged with a crime, in spite of innumerable investigations.

I can't think of any President, other than Nixon, who faced criminal charges.

To equate them is ridiculous.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
A pardon is a pardon, yes that is correct.

President Nixon was possibly facing actual Federal and State charges, and resigned to avoid impeachment. He could have very well faced criminal charges. There were already criminal indictments against his aides. He was an 'unindicted co-conspirator'.

What has Hillary Clinton been indicted for? I have yet to see her charged with a crime, in spite of innumerable investigations.

I can't think of any President, other than Nixon, who faced criminal charges.

To equate them is ridiculous.

LOL

Talk about Trump flip-flopping.
You stated twice that Nixon was not charged and never indicted.
Then you said Nixon faced criminal charges.

Nixon never faced criminal charges ... most people thought he should ... just like most people think Hillary should.

They seem identical except Hillary's transgressions were before entering the White House.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I thought Chelsea was married to a relative of George Soro so how can they be hurting for money?
Married to Medvedski (sp).....in a $10 million condo......the taxes alone would do him in!! His dad was in jail for some investment stuff. I don't know if he's related to Soros

Sportello

LOL

Talk about Trump flip-flopping.
You stated twice that Nixon was not charged and never indicted.
Then you said Nixon faced criminal charges.

Nixon never faced criminal charges ... most people thought he should ... just like most people think Hillary should.

They seem identical except Hillary's transgressions were before entering the White House.
Everything in my post is correct.
What do you disagree with?
How are they remotely the same as Clinton?

Dr.Brownz

/end

nope not end

They found evidence she destroyed evidence. That shows guilt.

The meeting with Lorreta Lynch. What was that?

The Clintons have been getting away with scandals for their entire political careers. Yet (for some reason) most people are willing to believe they are just some real nice people who love america and want to help everyone NOT TO MAKE THEMSELVES MASSIVELY RICH

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Get back to me about separation of powers.

Could there be influence?

Clearly...obviously.

Is it legal?

No, and I think you know that.
Separation of power is between the branches of the Government.
The Justice Dept is part of the Executive branch.
The President, as head of the Executive branch, is in charge of the Justice Dept and able to direct it's policies and activities.

BrownArmy

Separation of power is between the branches of the Government.
The Justice Dept is part of the Executive branch.
The President, as head of the Executive branch, is in charge of the Justice Dept and able to direct it's policies and activities.

So the President can direct the Justice Department to indict citizens?

So Obama could indict Hillary?

When Trump is Prez, he can indict...anyone?

Follow this through.

Yes, a President can fill positions...

Once he does, it's not up to him after the fact.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
So the President can direct the Justice Department to indict citizens?

So Obama could indict Hillary?

When Trump is Prez, he can indict...anyone?

Follow this through.

Yes, a President can fill positions...

Once he does, it's not up to him after the fact.
Not "legally" as you pointed out but if the Pres says he wants something and "asks" the AG to "look into it" please, "what do you think will happen".
Either the AG does so or he/she resigns. Strong message to the next AG.
Is it good to mix politics with law enforcement? No
Does it happen? All the time

BrownArmy

Not "legally" as you pointed out but if the Pres says he wants something and "asks" the AG to "look into it" please, "what do you think will happen".
Either the AG does so or he/she resigns. Strong message to the next AG.
Is it good to mix politics with law enforcement? No
Does it happen? All the time

Well, good thing Trump isn't President.

Yet.