Trump Says He Will Not Pursue a Clinton Investigation

Dr.Brownz

So the President can direct the Justice Department to indict citizens?

So Obama could indict Hillary?

When Trump is Prez, he can indict...anyone?

Follow this through.

Yes, a President can fill positions...

Once he does, it's not up to him after the fact.

Obama can order a drone strike to kill a man or blow up a wedding party if he feels like it. And you are worried multi millionaire Hillary Clinton might get in trouble for not handling classified information by the book and then lying about it.

watdaflock?

Obama can order a drone strike to kill a man or blow up a wedding party if he feels like it.
Anyone can blow up a wedding party if they feel like it. Doesn't make it legal.

Do you really think Obama can order a drone strike anywhere at will, any time?

lol...wow, is all Trump fans this stupid?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Trump is already looking like he has more potential to be effective in office.
He has switched from campaign mode to execution mode.
Discarding all the inflammatory and "goofy" ideas that BabaGump is going bonkers over.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Why does it seem I only respond to you is when you just totally blew one?" (MonkeyButt)

Glutton for punishment ??

Sportello

Separation of power is between the branches of the Government.
The Justice Dept is part of the Executive branch.
The President, as head of the Executive branch, is in charge of the Justice Dept and able to direct it's policies and activities.
Saturday Night Massacre?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The FBI has already said Clinton didn't commit crimes after their investigation, unlike Nixon.

Thanks on the there correction.
You didn't listen closely did you.
Not enough evidence to prosecute is not a declaration of innocence which is the reason for Comey's follow on comments after saying the FBI would not pursue prosecution.
I admit, the case against Nixon was much stronger than the one against Hillary, but neither was prosecuted.

Last edited:

Sportello

Not enough evidence to prosecute is not a declaration of innocence which is the reason for Comey's follow on comments after saying the FBI would not pursue prosecution.
I admit, the case against Nixon was much stronger than the one against Hillary, but neither was prosecuted.
Except that Nixon's aides were convicted, and Nixon likely would have been indicted.

Now, what crimes did Clinton allegedly commit?

watdaflock?

I do listen sir and understand well: not enough to prosecute doesn't mean innocent. I get it.
My point is, there's nothing else to be found. How many times does Clinton have to be charged, or rather "investigated" for crimes? Everyone's knows she effed up. Her eff up wasn't criminal, it's maybe a misdemeanor (at best) under the Federal Records Act.

aaaaand all these silly Trump fans have been pointing fingers at protesters. Talk about "waaaaah"....damn repubs still crying over email server nonsense.

Nixon truly was a criminal who was pardoned, unlike Clinton.

Last edited:

Dr.Brownz

Anyone can blow up a wedding party if they feel like it. Doesn't make it legal.

Do you really think Obama can order a drone strike anywhere at will, any time?

lol...wow, is all Trump fans this stupid?

Tell me about the legality of Obama authorizing drone strikes in countries in which we haven't issued a formal declaration of war and in countries in which we don't have permission from the local government to be there. Drone strikes that kill people who have never been tried in a court of law. Example is Pakistan, Yemean and a slew of other middle eastern countries.

You think they tell you everything anyway? In the past the government funded people like Bin Laden and Saddam to fight Iran.....you don't think they are doing the same thing now with different groups?

Dr.Brownz

Except that Nixon's aides were convicted, and Nixon likely would have been indicted.

Now, what crimes did Clinton allegedly commit?

Perjury, destruction of evidence, conspiracy to commit

I do listen sir and understand well: not enough to prosecute doesn't mean innocent. I get it.
My point is, there's nothing else to be found. How many times does Clinton have to be charged, or rather "investigated" for crimes? Everyone's knows she effed up. Her eff up wasn't criminal, it's maybe a misdemeanor (at best) under the Federal Records Act.

aaaaand all these silly Trump fans have been pointing fingers at protesters. Talk about "waaaaah"....damn repubs still crying over email server nonsense.

Nixon truly was a criminal who was pardoned, unlike Clinton.

LOL yeah dude wanting more investigation into one of the most powerful people on the planet is TOTALLY the same as being against PAID PROTESTERS starting riots in cities. It's so right when protesters block streets and assault people for trying to move freely. Misdemeanor? You a lawyer now? The FBI said they had evidence that she destroyed evidence. That should be a felony charge. AND DO you REALLY believe that Hilary didn't know what she was doing was wrong? Yeah I'm sure Mrs Yale didn't know anything about the law. And why do you assume everyone who is negative on Hilary is a trump supporter? You have been blinded by the fake 2 party system. The truth is all politicians are raping america and getting rich off it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/25/opinion/donald-trump-and-the-lawsuit-presidency.html

Almost every criticism in this article is also true of Clinton

Last edited: