Trump Says He Will Not Pursue a Clinton Investigation

newfie

"Unimaginable" is all the people who insisted that he "isn't a politician" and he "tells it like it is". Now it's clear he is a masterful lying politician, one whom we had better hope is not in way over his head.

funny when Hillary took polls and then told you whatever the polls said you wanted to hear , your level of clarity was not strong enough to detect this dishonesty. Now you have suddenly been reborn and discovered this alleged clarity.

bbsam

Staff member
funny when Hillary took polls and then told you whatever the polls said you wanted to hear , your level of clarity was not strong enough to detect this dishonesty. Now you have suddenly been reborn and discovered this alleged clarity.
I've been saying this about Trump from day 1.

That Hillary's a liar...well nobody ever said she wasn't a politician.

Dr.Brownz

For some people on this forum it is unimaginable.

Lies are lies are lies. Call it whatever you want.

"Unimaginable" is all the people who insisted that he "isn't a politician" and he "tells it like it is". Now it's clear he is a masterful lying politician, one whom we had better hope is not in way over his head.

Yeah guys keep agreeing with each other. How did that Clinton media echo chamber work out before the election?

newfie

Yes. Clinton and Trump are both lying politicians. can you say the same?

So now you finally have to admit that Clinton is dishonest and you're hoping I will throw you a consolation bone?

Hillary had 30 years to prove she was a liar . I think it would be fair to give Donald a chance to prove he either will deliver on his promises or that he is what you are desperate to make him.

bbsam

Staff member
So now you finally have to admit that Clinton is dishonest and you're hoping I will throw you a consolation bone?

Hillary had 30 years to prove she was a liar . I think it would be fair to give Donald a chance to prove he either will deliver on his promises or that he is what you are desperate to make him.
No. Trump ran his entire campaign on lies. They aren't building a wall, Mexico isn't going to pay for it, Clinton isn't going to be locked up. How many promises does he have to break before YOU will call him a liar?

If campaign promises aren't good enough for you, you could consider Trump University or his multiple broken contracts over the years. Not like he just hit the stage 2 years ago.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yeah guys keep agreeing with each other. How did that Clinton media echo chamber work out before the election?
Are you guys going to spend the next four years blabbering about Hilary everytime someone is critical of DJ? Pathetic.

newfie

No. Trump ran his entire campaign on lies. They aren't building a wall, Mexico isn't going to pay for it, Clinton isn't going to be locked up. How many promises does he have to break before YOU will call him a liar?

If campaign promises aren't good enough for you, you could consider Trump University or his multiple broken contracts over the years. Not like he just hit the stage 2 years ago.

you sound like the liberal media , they too want to call him a liar on keeping his campaign promises before he's even sworn in.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
you sound like the liberal media , they too want to call him a liar on keeping his campaign promises before he's even sworn in.
He'll be a liar either way, because he's already come out and made statements that conflict with what he said when he was running. Now it's just a matter of waiting to see whether he was lying then or is lying now.

I don't care either way. I don't think Hillary, in anyway, should be a priority. At the very least she should lose any security clearance.