• i trust the teamsters to look out after my best interests

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • i trust no one but myself

Votes: 78 72.2%
  • i think I has all the answers, and should lead ups to the future

Votes: 7 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In the last few years I grew to only trust myself and a few fellow drivers. We had one sup that if anything was under his control, I felt he could be trusted. However, he was not allowed to be trust worthy. People who have no job protection at all tend to protect themselves first. One other sup could be trusted under the previous criteria unless you pissed him off, then he would hang you out to dry. The other management would rather climb a tree and tell you a lie than stand on the ground to tell you the truth.

UPSGUY72...sometimes CYA isn't enough.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
The only one that I felt I could check was trusting my sup. For the first time I actually do trust my sup but not 100%. He, afterall, has bosses above him that absolutely cannot be trusted. :dissapointed:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
The only one that I felt I could check was trusting my sup. For the first time I actually do trust my sup but not 100%. He, afterall, has bosses above him that absolutely cannot be trusted. :dissapointed:
I hope u do have one to trust. There have been a few in my career. At the present, its lonely. I like them as people, they are not acting as people, just robots. And it is the bosses above, and the fear they have for their jobs that make it hard to trust anyone, so I dont

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I hope u do have one to trust. There have been a few in my career. At the present, its lonely. I like them as people, they are not acting as people, just robots. And it is the bosses above, and the fear they have for their jobs that make it hard to trust anyone, so I dont
I wish I could trust him 100%. Unfortunately, he is the marionette to those over him. If it wasn't for that I would trust him. :knockedout:

L

Loufan

my direct pt sup, and my wing full time sup is about it. I really don't know any of the other ft management.