Trying to keep my job

nicky

Does anyone know the threshold for a positive test at UPS?

I agree with happyBob, at this point you have a termination for stealing time... Fight that and worry about the rest if/when it comes...

On a side note how frequent were you using? You can build up weed in your system if you are a regular user and Im talking to the point of failing a test without smoking recently. The body reacts very differently person to person as one study I saw showed the same person who could pass a test 24 hours later could fail one 36 hours later. While another given the same dose never topped the 50mg threshold.

Re-Raise

If I were hiring someone to represent my multi-billion dollar company, and paying them a total compensation package in excess of 140k a year to do it, the original poster would not be on that list.

Irresponsible pot smoking adults who can't even do the job without making inappropriate jokes to a female co-worker don't get much sympathy from me.

It sounds to me like he has become more of a liability than an asset for the company.

margaritaville

Sorry to the original driver. I personally don't like weed but the reasons you got fired seem like bull:censored2: and the helper was probably a religious nut.

nicky

LOL did that just really happen, did a vortex just open up? Did you really just call re-raise a judgemental ass, and then call the helper a religious nut? Pot...Kettle?

nicky

Nothing like being at the mercy of a heroine addict behind the wheel... My guess is the comment made her uncomfortable and she asked for another driver. When they asked why she told them, and my guess is they dont like you and used it as an opportunity to fire you.