TSA

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by moreluck, Apr 29, 2014.

1. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

2. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

I have been instructed to deny anyone coming into the Customer Counter looking to use a rest room because of TSA rules .

3. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

toxic waste?

4. moreluck

5. moreluck

6. moreluck

7. moreluck

8. rickyb

rickyb Well-Known Member

the scanning machines emit radiation and a few of the guys i listen to warned about it, including alex jones.

problem is if u exercise ur rights and refuse the scanning machine, then they jerk u around

9. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

If you refuse the scan (which is your legal right) then don't complain about a physical search along with it's associated delays.

10. rickyb

rickyb Well-Known Member

no no. im talking about unassociated delays and informal punishment for refusing the scan.

11. moreluck

At a 4% success rate (finding crap) I don't see why anyone flies with those odds.
    I sure as hell wouldn't choose a lawyer who got 4% on his bar exam or a doctor who got 4% on his boards.

12. rickyb

rickyb Well-Known Member

planes are more dangerous than terrorists.

13. moreluck

Not flying !!!! No matter where the danger is.....not flying!!!

14. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

Can you give your retirement to someone that can enjoy it? There's more to life then dinner at Long John Silvers.

15. moreluck

16. moreluck

17. moreluck

The TSA found Monday that it has seventy airport security guards on the terrorist watch list. The TSA also missed ninety percent of weapons in an airport test. However, the terrorists working as TSA guards have seized enough shampoo at the checkpoints to give them the cleanest hair in the Caliphate.
    ~Argus Hamilton~

18. moreluck

19. moreluck

A new Department of Homeland Security Inspector General report found that the TSA failed to identify 73 aviation employees with active clearance badges who have links to terrorism. On the bright side, though, not a single toddler made it through security without a weapons patdown.
    ~Fred Thompson~

20. moreluck