TSA

moreluck

golden ticket member
14obngj.gif

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I have been instructed to deny anyone coming into the Customer Counter looking to use a rest room because of TSA rules .

rickyb

the scanning machines emit radiation and a few of the guys i listen to warned about it, including alex jones.

problem is if u exercise ur rights and refuse the scanning machine, then they jerk u around

oldngray

nowhere special
the scanning machines emit radiation and a few of the guys i listen to warned about it, including alex jones.

problem is if u exercise ur rights and refuse the scanning machine, then they jerk u around

If you refuse the scan (which is your legal right) then don't complain about a physical search along with it's associated delays.

moreluck

golden ticket member
At a 4% success rate (finding crap) I don't see why anyone flies with those odds.
I sure as hell wouldn't choose a lawyer who got 4% on his bar exam or a doctor who got 4% on his boards.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The TSA found Monday that it has seventy airport security guards on the terrorist watch list. The TSA also missed ninety percent of weapons in an airport test. However, the terrorists working as TSA guards have seized enough shampoo at the checkpoints to give them the cleanest hair in the Caliphate.
~Argus Hamilton~

moreluck

golden ticket member
A new Department of Homeland Security Inspector General report found that the TSA failed to identify 73 aviation employees with active clearance badges who have links to terrorism. On the bright side, though, not a single toddler made it through security without a weapons patdown.
~Fred Thompson~