Tucker to interview Putin

vantexan

I don't know.
I'll have to take your word for it that he isn't, since you're seemingly claiming that you're tuned in to Russian propaganda.

Nonsense.

They did.
More than once.
Western nations tanked the peace talks both times and funneled billions to Ukraine.

My exact words were "urged them to not {make a deal}, and funneled billions in cash to them."

You have a habit of accidentally failing at disagreeing with me.
You have a habit of trying to twist things when your positions are questioned. I haven't seen Putin one time on the international stage say the U.S. has prevented peace talks not once but twice. So many have died because of U.S. interference would seem to turn the whole world against the U.S. You're pushing at best half truths.

If you recall the Russians were literally in the suburbs of Kyiv early in the war. All over the eastern half of the country. They've been pushed back to where they only control 18% of Ukraine. The Ukrainians have been beating them but to hear it from some here, including you, the Ukrainians are losing or are going to lose so they should just give up. I think that some, like McGregor, hope that's the outcome in order to save face on their so far wrong predictions.

Obviously Russia is a bigger country with a bigger military. But that means little if a well supplied Ukraine has the will to fight. The Russians don't seem eager to get themselves killed.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I haven't seen Putin one time on the international stage say the U.S. has prevented peace talks not once but twice.
You have a habit of trying to twist things when your positions are questioned.

Western nations urged them to not accept an agreement at their peace talks. You should look into these facts.

Ukraine is a pawn.

vantexan

Through what channels?
Through any channel he pleases. They have the capability to broadcast to the world. And they have the ability to invite the entire world's press corps to Moscow to hear their side of it. But they aren't badly misunderstood. This is a grab for land and they are willing to kill a lot of people to get what they want. Putin is constantly killing political enemies. He's not a good guy being mischaracterized by the West. Russia is in the bind it's in because Putin and his oligarch buddies have been bleeding the country dry.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You think the newspapers in New Delhi, India or in Tokyo, Japan or Nairobi, Kenya are all controlled by Facebook, X, and Google?
IMG_5583.gif