Tucker to interview Putin

Thebrownblob

Not me. I don't buy into the worldwide cabal of elites controlling everything behind the scenes. What you're essentially saying is Putin is a good guy who is being smeared by those wanting to make money off of Ukraine. Putin is a wicked SOB with a lot of blood on his hands.
Very true now do Biden.. it’s kind of like picking which mafia crime family is better.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Filtering search results. Promoting search results. Banning people who say things against the narrative. That sort of thing. Wasn't too long ago if you searched Google for "how to prepare for a hurricane", step 1 was getting a covid vaccine.

vantexan

You serious right now?
100%. Big Tech has a lot of influence for sure. But look at Twitter, now X. Had enormous influence on the Left in the U.S. Then Musk bought it. So the big, sinister Big Tech company was brought under control. And no one in the places I cited or elsewhere are going "better not print that, X isn't going to like it."

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Not me. I don't buy into the worldwide cabal of elites controlling everything behind the scenes. What you're essentially saying is Putin is a good guy who is being smeared by those wanting to make money off of Ukraine. Putin is a wicked SOB with a lot of blood on his hands.
How the :censored2: do you deduce what I said as saying Putin is a good guy? Please, adjust your meds, because you’re beclowning yourself now. I never even hinted at that. SMH

UnionStrong

100%. Big Tech has a lot of influence for sure. But look at Twitter, now X. Had enormous influence on the Left in the U.S. Then Musk bought it. So the big, sinister Big Tech company was brought under control. And no one in the places I cited or elsewhere are going "better not print that, X isn't going to like it."
IMG_5582.gif

vantexan

Very true now do Biden.. it’s kind of like picking which mafia crime family is better.
No doubt. But neither Biden or Putin or their journalist lackeys control the whole world. But this theory is put forth to defend positions by people who support certain outcomes. Don't want our government to support Ukraine with our tax money? Suddenly Ukraine, a country very few gave a damn about before a few years ago, is evil, corrupt, full of Nazi's, and getting exactly what they deserve. Suddenly Putin, who is former KGB and has a long record of eliminating any threats to his power, even going after them in other countries, is a paragon of virtue defending the faith against the evils of the corrupt, decadent West. Damn, he should run for U.S. president!

vantexan

How the :censored2: do you deduce what I said as saying Putin is a good guy? Please, adjust your meds, because you’re beclowning yourself now. I never even hinted at that. SMH
It's not all about you. It's a compilation of posts defending Putin's attacking Ukraine. If you participated in that then you might want to reconsider.

UnionStrong

It's not all about you. It's a compilation of posts defending Putin's attacking Ukraine. If you participated in that then you might want to reconsider.
I never defended him attacking Ukraine. I don’t want us to bear the cost.
You know, I hate to say it, but you and Ricky have a lot in common.

vantexan

I wish you’d have your med dose adjusted because I have no clue what you’re talking about.
I'm talking about everyone who supported Putin invading Ukraine. People here were saying Ukraine isn't a real country, it was always part of Russia, that Ukrainians are really Russians, they brought it on themselves flirting with NATO. People who don't have any sense of geopolitics or history repeating what some fanatic elsewhere was saying. All because they don't want any money going to Ukraine. And defending Putin to boot. And many of these people don't trust our government at all, believe they're out to get us in every way imaginable, and would fight to the bitter end to save their freedoms, but think Ukrainians shouldn't do the same against a brutal regime. Simply amazing.

UnionStrong

I'm talking about everyone who supported Putin invading Ukraine. People here were saying Ukraine isn't a real country, it was always part of Russia, that Ukrainians are really Russians, they brought it on themselves flirting with NATO. People who don't have any sense of geopolitics or history repeating what some fanatic elsewhere was saying. All because they don't want any money going to Ukraine. And defending Putin to boot. And many of these people don't trust our government at all, believe they're out to get us in every way imaginable, and would fight to the bitter end to save their freedoms, but think Ukrainians shouldn't do the same against a brutal regime. Simply amazing.
I never supported that. Ukraine is a corrupt country with anti-Semitic sentiments but I never supported Putin. You sound very left wing on this subject, unless I believe what you do about Ukraine I’m lumped in with Putin lovers. It’s not a black and white issue. I can see gray when it’s visible.

oldngray

nowhere special
I never supported that. Ukraine is a corrupt country with anti-Semitic sentiments but I never supported Putin. You sound very left wing on this subject, unless I believe what you do about Ukraine I’m lumped in with Putin lovers. It’s not a black and white issue. I can see gray when it’s visible.
Saying there is corruption in Ukraine is not the same as saying you support Putin.