Two Teamsters United Delegate Slates Nominated Today in Texas

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Why are there more delegate slates running against your boy Junior this time around? Answer the question!
Because they want to turn our international into poverty again. Just like in the 90's. Great job TDU, for fleecing our international for a ton of money. "Just file it under education and you can embezzle as much as you want!"

wide load

Please answer my question. Why are there more anti Junior slates running this time than ever before. Why is the freight director being challenged? How is freight doing and why did the carhaulers vote their contract down?
First, look at freight as a whole, not just the teamsters. Let me know who is flourishing. So dumb.

LagunaBrown

b8vij8.jpg

LagunaBrown

Let me get this straight, the General Secretary-Treasurer is a porter?!?!?!?!?!? How many guys are on the slate that don't even work for a Local?

Hofficer Hater

Two more anti Junior slates were nominated today in Indiana and in Los Angeles 572 (home of Western Conference VP Rick M). Five years ago there was no challenging slates at these locals.

Why would members run delegates in these locals if Junior is doing such a great job?

LagunaBrown

Two more anti Junior slates were nominated today in Indiana and in Los Angeles 572 (home of Western Conference VP Rick M). Five years ago there was no challenging slates at these locals.

Why would members run delegates in these locals if Junior is doing such a great job?

Just because they run does not mean they will win. Most members listen to TDU telling them to run a slate and cost the local thousands of dollars because they are running off Hoffa hype and no substance. How many of these slates you are all geeked up about have members that are stewards or guys that show up to general membership meetings? Most of your guys are getting all their info from Facebook and that is not the best source of Teamster information. If they can not win a steward election how much pull do you really think they have beyond the H hype.

Bottom rung

Just because they run does not mean they will win. Most members listen to TDU telling them to run a slate and cost the local thousands of dollars because they are running off H hype and no substance. How many of these slates you are all geeked up about have members that are stewards or guys that show up to general membership meetings? Most of your guys are getting all their info from Facebook and that is not the best source of Teamster information. If they can not win a steward election how much pull do you really think they have beyond the H hype.
And what is the best source for info? That won't be biased towards either side?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
And what is the best source for info? That won't be biased towards either side?
There is only one answer that will satisfy him, and that is to have blind trust and loyalty to the status quo.
Anything short of that, and you will be branded a "TDU heretic".

Kind of funny how @LagunaBrown, @wide load and company, rail on about people not getting involved and talking about their Local's issues when they aren't members.
Yet here, in order to try and effectuate white paper elections, he is chastising those who are getting involved and claiming they aren't stewards or involved members, without any possible countrywide, firsthand knowledge of who is running for what and where.

They are a mile wide and an inch deep.

But hey, it's a step up from belittling 22.3 and part time employees with potty pictures and janitorial rethoric.

Last edited:

Hofficer Hater

Four slates were nominated yesterday at 710 in Chicago. Three of those slates are said to be anti Junior slates. Somehow to many angry members with gigantic egos couldn't run one against the incumbents. Oh boy!

LagunaBrown

There is only one answer that will satisfy him, and that is to have blind trust and loyalty to the status quo.
Anything short of that, and you will be branded a "TDU heretic".

Kind of funny how @LagunaBrown, @wide load and company, rail on about people not getting involved and talking about their Local's issues when they aren't members.
Yet here, in order to try and effectuate white paper elections, he is chastising those who are getting involved and claiming they aren't stewards or involved members, without any possible countrywide, firsthand knowledge of who is running for what and where.

They are a mile wide and an inch deep.

Really? The fact you have to try and speak for me shows you are the one not to be trusted. I would not listen to anyone like bubblehead. My advise is to listen to both sides and keep a nuetral opinion until you talk to your local. Trust your elected officials and beware of the locker room lawyers that can't win that position. Hearing all sides is important to you making your choices so once you get an answer from your elected officials look it up yourself to validate. Simple.

wide load

Four slates were nominated yesterday at 710 in Chicago. Three of those slates are said to be anti Junior slates. Somehow to many angry members with gigantic egos couldn't run one against the incumbents. Oh boy!
400 million slates ran in Alaska!
Dude, how you are allowed to post continuos lies is beyond me.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
"If I am a part-time employee and hate everyone in the world, but have good posture....

am I a member in good standing ?"

Maybe the TDU "trouble" instigator, can answer this.

-Bug-

It would work and look better in quotes and italics like this, "in good standing".

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
Ooohhhh Texas. So the nominated a couple guys but since everybody is RTW, they cannot vote for them lol