ugly drivers do not enter.

FilingBluesFL

we girls have a lot of gay friends. usually they try to act real macho at first and brag about how all the women "want" them and about their many conquests.

its kinda like a feelin out test. once they are comfortable with you they come out of the closet.

If I said I was gay, would you change in front of me? ;) ;)

FilingBluesFL

makeitrainkanye.gif
I'll change in front of you.

SCV good to go sir.

I get a lot of positive vibes from the ladies while driving but I can't say I've had OP's problem at work. It has never escalated pass smiles and flirting due to me keeping it short (but courteous) with everybody and using the boxes/diad to maintain distance between the customer and I. If you keep it professional, the customers will pick up on that and respond accordingly. By creating that fun atmosphere, you kind of opened up the gates to this.

Maybe next time you could use lighthearted tone and smile and say something like, "I'm going to have to start cleaning my truck's car seat so that my shorts aren't dirty by the time I get here." If that doesn't make them think twice about grabbing your ass, you got some real freaks on your route lol.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I've seen you sporting that rapey goatee...you should gun for a chick with not so great vision. Oh, and also completely deaf, so she can't hear when you correct her grammar, or critique her on everything else.

If I ever get to the point where I decide it is time to date some skank from the city I will be sure to keep you in mind.