Uniform Policy for shorts

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Does anyone know what the uniform guidelines are? I have been with ups for 16 years and now they are telling us at our facility that we cant wear a long sleeve shirt with shorts. If we do, we will get a warning letter, get suspended, or be sent home for being out of uniform. Does this sound crazy to anybody else?
Woman must shave their legs. (Please Chewbacca, the really short hair is scary enough)

No long sleeve shirts? Here, anybody with tattoo's, must cover them, so as not to scare our customers.

th

milb

Respected Member
Relax billy ray. Just trying to find out about uniform policy and what other centers policy was, that's all.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
Relax billy ray. Just trying to find out about uniform policy and what other centers policy was, that's all.

Here, they don't care what crazy combinations you can assemble....., as long as all of it is that sorry ass Twin Hill Chinese crap.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Unprofessional???? I guess you've never seen a FedEx driver out in the country with no shirt on and a cigarette dangling out of his mouth.....that's not professional....it's maybe boss, but not professional
And that's the point. We don't want to look like them.

milb

Respected Member
I got it from HR when they wanted to try to enforce made up shoe restrictions at our center.
Thank You! I knew it was something out there. I will follow the rules as long as I can read them and you helped me. I was in the military for 8 years. Have military creases in my ups uniforms. Long sleeve/short sleeve argument is a joke. Once again, thank you for finding that for me.:detective

milb

Respected Member
Woman must shave their legs. (Please Chewbacca, the really short hair is scary enough)

No long sleeve shirts? Here, anybody with tattoo's, must cover them, so as not to scare our customers.

th
no tattoos. Just sounds stupid