Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Brown Spider

Pumpkin head! How was the last TDU meeting? Did ken P give you girls some pointers on how to distract members from the real problems facing 804 future

Don't know anything about a TDU meeting, member60dumbasdirt. You seem to make assumptions that are based on absolutely nothing and that could be at least part of your problem. For example, you've suggested in the past that I am an eboard member or employed by Local 804 and you recently suggested that I increase my medication, my mouthwash and my deodorant...even though we have never met and you would have no way of knowing if I was using too little of those items or too much of those items. Making those suggestions, without having any basis for those suggestions does little for your credibility. I, on the other hand, base all of my comments on your previous posts, right? I don't have to meet you to understand that you're as dumb as a bag of rocks, right? I acknowledge that I have no idea if your breath is not fresh, if your armpits smell or if you need additional medication. I don't know and I don't care to comment on those issues. It's enough for me that you, through your countless idiotic rants, have established that you are as dumb as a stump!

BTW...give my regards to the other stooges, bigduh and notwhatihaveaclueabout!

member6045

Don't know anything about a TDU meeting, member60dumbasdirt. You seem to make assumptions that are based on absolutely nothing and that could be at least part of your problem. For example, you've suggested in the past that I am an eboard member or employed by Local 804 and you recently suggested that I increase my medication, my mouthwash and my deodorant...even though we have never met and you would have no way of knowing if I was using too little of those items or too much of those items. Making those suggestions, without having any basis for those suggestions does little for your credibility. I, on the other hand, base all of my comments on your previous posts, right? I don't have to meet you to understand that you're as dumb as a bag of rocks, right? I acknowledge that I have no idea if your breath is not fresh, if your armpits smell or if you need additional medication. I don't know and I don't care to comment on those issues. It's enough for me that you, through your countless idiotic rants, have established that you are as dumb as a stump!

BTW...give my regards to the other stooges, bigduh and notwhatihaveaclueabout!

Can you take a moment to speak on the local 804 pension increase and how long before it takes effect?

Brown Spider

Can you take a moment to speak on the local 804 pension increase and how long before it takes effect?

Why would you even ask that question of an anonymous contributor to this forum? How many times have I told you that I am NOT an Officer, BA, Executive Board Member or Employee of Local 804? What part of that don't you understand?

Now...can you take a moment to call Local 804 and ask that same question of someone who may have the most accurate answer? BTW...when you place the call, don't mention that you're the flaming ignoramus that's been calling for all of them to resign!

member6045

Why would you even ask that question of an anonymous contributor to this forum? How many times have I told you that I am NOT an Officer, BA, Executive Board Member or Employee of Local 804? What part of that don't you understand?

Now...can you take a moment to call Local 804 and ask that same question of someone who may have the most accurate answer? BTW...when you place the call, don't mention that you're the flaming ignoramus that's been calling for all of them to resign!

Was I wrong?? I'm sure you haven't said the same thing about elected officials???? Or what you call old guard!! Is Tim old guard now?

Brown Spider

Was I wrong?? I'm sure you haven't said the same thing about elected officials???? Or what you call old guard!! Is Tim old guard now?

Gotta' tell ya' member60not2bright, It's often difficult to determine what the heck you're talking about! I'm seeing two questions that you've asked (bold print above) and two statements...one with 4 question marks, although it is formed as a statement, not a question, and one with two exclamation points, obviously another statement. Okay then...I'll answer what appear to be questions:

1) Was I wrong?? I'm gonna' have to go with yes. Not because I understand what you're talking about, but based simply on your lengthy track record of being wrong.

2) Is Tim old guard now? Nope.

Hope this helps answer those troubling questions for you. BTW...have you considered taking a moment and giving some thought to what you actually want to say before you start pounding on that 'ol keyboard? Just a thought.

member6045

Gotta' tell ya' member60not2bright, It's often difficult to determine what the heck you're talking about! I'm seeing two questions that you've asked (bold print above) and two statements...one with 4 question marks, although it is formed as a statement, not a question, and one with two exclamation points, obviously another statement. Okay then...I'll answer what appear to be questions:

1) Was I wrong?? I'm gonna' have to go with yes. Not because I understand what you're talking about, but based simply on your lengthy track record of being wrong.

2) Is Tim old guard now? Nope.

Hope this helps answer those troubling questions for you. BTW...have you considered taking a moment and giving some thought to what you actually want to say before you start pounding on that 'ol keyboard? Just a thought.

So you haven't gone on record asking for local and intl board members to resign! You have a short memory!

Tim is old guard as you may call it! Out of touch an unable to. Set policy.

Enjoy your 4th of July sir.

Brown Spider

So you haven't gone on record asking for local and intl board members to resign! You have a short memory!

Tim is old guard as you may call it! Out of touch an unable to. Set policy.

Enjoy your 4th of July sir.

Again...you're wrong in so many ways. I don't think I've ever "gone on record asking for local and intl board members to resign." There are International officers that I do not and could not support. Hoffa is one. Hall is another. And O'Brien is yet another. In the event that they are candidates in the future, I'll urge my co-workers not to vote for them. On a local level, I'm pleased with the current 804 leadership and would urge my co-workers to vote for them again.

Resignation, which you've called for numerous times, is not the answer. If an 804 board member were to resign, the remaining board members would appoint someone to fill the vacancy. Doesn't sound very democratic, does it? Think about it. An elected board member, pressured to resign by a handful of members, is replaced by a board appointee. The votes of the majority are cast aside in favor of an appointment process until the next election. I just don't think that's the way it should work and that's why I think that our board members should just ignore the screaming hyenas who are calling for their resignations from beyond a keyboard, or, worse yet, from a video camera in their car! Oh yeah...that guy made a lot of sense!

Hope you enjoyed your 4th of July, madam.

note to self: Is there any chance that member60who me will recognize himself as one of those screaming hyenas?

member6045

Again...you're wrong in so many ways. I don't think I've ever "gone on record asking for local and intl board members to resign." There are International officers that I do not and could not support. Hoffa is one. Hall is another. And O'Brien is yet another. In the event that they are candidates in the future, I'll urge my co-workers not to vote for them. On a local level, I'm pleased with the current 804 leadership and would urge my co-workers to vote for them again.

Resignation, which you've called for numerous times, is not the answer. If an 804 board member were to resign, the remaining board members would appoint someone to fill the vacancy. Doesn't sound very democratic, does it? Think about it. An elected board member, pressured to resign by a handful of members, is replaced by a board appointee. The votes of the majority are cast aside in favor of an appointment process until the next election. I just don't think that's the way it should work and that's why I think that our board members should just ignore the screaming hyenas who are calling for their resignations from beyond a keyboard, or, worse yet, from a video camera in their car! Oh yeah...that guy made a lot of sense!

Hope you enjoyed your 4th of July, madam.

note to self: Is there any chance that member60who me will recognize himself as one of those screaming hyenas?

Listen! Cry baby in the sandbox!! We just want to know how great the 300.00 increase feels to the retirees! While we are left here to deal with a local supplement that blows! Tim and yourself!

Brown Spider

Listen! Cry baby in the sandbox!! We just want to know how great the 300.00 increase feels to the retirees! While we are left here to deal with a local supplement that blows! Tim and yourself!

"Cry baby in the sandbox"? What are you talking about now, member60whacko? I'm not crying about anything! I support the Local 804 Executive Board and I think they did a good job with our Supplement. I don't support the current International leadership and I hope to see a change in the next election. That being said, I'm not calling on anyone to resign and I'm not crying about anything.

If it's crying and screaming for resignations that you're looking for, take a good look in the mirror!

teamster 804

I am just glad we are getting a pension increase.Current board making good things happen money wise for members pockets.How about the annuity.Interest levels we have never seen.Previous board must have had Stevie Wonder overlooking annuity 25 year members looking at roughly 20000 in there annuity.Thanks for the memories guys.

Sent using BrownCafe App