Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

stink219

Local 804's E Board's time is up. You folks need to "reform" the TDU local. Get control of your union back.

Every excuse I ever heard made perfect sense to the person who made it.

Brown Spider

Local 804's E Board's time is up. You folks need to "reform" the TDU local. Get control of your union back.

You may want to mosey on back up to RI stinky, and see about reforming your own "TDU local". Let us know how that works out.
Hey...you might just be the guy to get Joe B. back into the top spot! Just keep Sean away from the meeting this time! Yeah...that would've done it!

member6045

You may want to mosey on back up to RI stinky, and see about reforming your own "TDU local". Let us know how that works out.
Hey...you might just be the guy to get Joe B. back into the top spot! Just keep Sean away from the meeting this time! Yeah...that would've done it!

804 E-board? Where? Haven't been seen lately. They must be at a TDU seminar preparing to blame stink, bigd and myself for all there failures! Healthcare is a debacle! Pension is worse! What's next!

member6045

Stink you correct! Our members have to be educated on a grassroots level! The intl should hold a few conference in NYC

member6045

Our locals executive board members have a serious problem on there hands. They have a problem when members dislike, hate and or challenge there ideas on how the local is being run!

These are the same people who treat the IBT the same way!! since there first day in office.

member6045

Our locals executive board members have a serious problem on there hands. They have a problem when members dislike, hate and or challenge there ideas on how the local is being run!

These are the same people who treat the IBT the same way!! since there first day in office??

Brown Spider

These are the same people who treat the IBT the same way!! since there first day in office??

I would assume that those members who "dislike, hate and or challenge there(sic) ideas on how the local is being run!" would have an opportunity to run against him in the next election...right? Maybe you, bigduh and notwhat should put together a slate! Oh yeah...vote member60dope, bigduh and not what I have a clue about...good luck with that!

mj924

Policies. Ahh he hand picked a BA who cost our local over 550,000 dollars for a fight he didn't win. That's a little wishie washie

Sent using BrownCafe App

Big Bad Wolf

Can you be a bit more specific about his policies that are "wishie washie"? And by the way, bringing his belly into the mix doesn't do a great deal for your credibility.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1400840193.423153.jpg

Where are you pigs now?

member6045

A memorial two terms to remember of Tim S. Two work stoppages with over 300 drivers losing wages. The elimination of Election Day that has been removed from the contract! The only day we did not have to show up or notify company of our intentions to work! The elimination of the 25 and out during 2015 and the drop of the accrual rate! This will be two terms to remember!!