Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Jealousy will get him nowhere
He obviously isn't moving up the chain with a comment like that. He also knows that's a bogus remark. Him hating on someone that just might be a lot smarter than him in the long run must hurt. I wouldn't know. I just do my job and protect my members. The members in my local like me. I don't think they like him in his. Whatever. It doesn't suck to be me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Don't get mad because he earned the respect of the members and you can't.
He obviously isn't moving up the chain with a comment like that. He also knows that's a bogus remark. Him hating on someone that just might be a lot smarter than him in the long run must hurt. I wouldn't know. I just do my job and protect my members. The members in my local like me. I don't think they like him in his. Whatever. It doesn't suck to be me.
It was a joke, like I thought your posts were?

Either way, start chirping when you actually win something Belly.
I suspect you will someday, you have earned it.

10 point

I wasn't mad for the fifteenth time. You are to sensitive. I think you are the greatest thing since sliced bread. Plus you are like a human thesaurus. Don't you have a doctorate in English with a minor in Latin?
I majored in Latin.
Had to have it for prepharmacy prerequisites.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I wasn't mad for the fifteenth time. You are to sensitive. I think you are the greatest thing since sliced bread. Plus you are like a human thesaurus. Don't you have a doctorate in English with a minor in Latin?
You were for sure mad.
You go from 0-60 in 2 seconds.
It's your handicap.
We have all seen it scores of times.
I think it may go hand in hand with your biography...that we have all heard scores of times.

I'm glad you aren't mad anymore.

Last edited: