Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

I have friends all over my building and the rumors are that the package drivers says they don't think their ba is tough enough and making deals in the office, the preload inside hasn't seen a ba in months 'cept when he is talking to the drivers, midnight not in 3 months and twi said an hour a week, sometimes 2 hours but no answers no results . I don't know if it is true because I didn't ask them but I heard that they lost a hold on some of their big supporters too. Fix this STRONG because you had their votes, you turned them away in 9 months, now live up to your word and fix things or get voted out in 2 years, the clock is ticking.
I'm hearing they trying the best they can. My business agent is wait let me think of his name lol

I haven't seen nothing tuff member being walk off in pre ordained agreements a driver caught stealing keeps his pension as part of that agreement. Things have gotten worst in my building. 3 of my guys fired that's in 9 months 0 the 3 years prior to that
The members have to trained on how to be good union members and how to properly do your job.

Karma is a bitch

Be careful what you say
They are not doing much, other than coming by and saying hello to few select members. They support management and don't challenge them at all. I see a 1 term slate

LeadBelly

Banned
*image deleted*
They are not doing much, other than coming by and saying hello to few select members. They support management and don't challenge them at all. I see a 1 term slate
What are you gonna Do cry? The members have spoken and Tim had to go. His services were needed cleaning toilets.

Last edited by a moderator:

SUPERVISORS ARE WORKING EVERYWHERE IN MY BUILDING! GRIEVANCES HA IT'S LIKE THERE IS NO RESPECT FOR THE UNION OR OUR CONTRACT. SAD

The last union meeting was a hit job on our e board by Tim.s and crew they are doing the same thing that was done to them. It's sad nobody's talking solutions just bad mouthing each other hopefully a real leader emerges from the rubble that was the mighty local 804. Tim.s your time has passed and the members will express that again on November 14 2016

LeadBelly

Banned
The last union meeting was a hit job on our e board by Tim.s and crew they are doing the same thing that was done to them. It's sad nobody's talking solutions just bad mouthing each other hopefully a real leader emerges from the rubble that was the mighty local 804. Tim.s your time has passed and the members will express that again on November 14 2016
It's gonna be toilets for Tim brother.

outlaw

Thanks for the reminder leadBelly.
Our local started going downhill on 1/1/2011. I feel bad for the current board, UPS has been bi&@h slapping us for over 7 years. Tim and company were laughed at by UPS, SAY WHAT YOU WANT, most of Howies guys were respected by UPS. Fat boy and his :censored2:s were around at the right time and took advantage of issues beyond control of the board. That's the only reason they originally won.
Well that's old news , the real news is our local has been destroyed by TDU, Tim and company.
UPS will do everything it can to make sure the local never gets back the power it once had.
The membership needs to realize what Tim and company did and never allow that lowlife organization TDU to step foot in our local again.

anHOURover

Our local started going downhill on 1/1/2011. I feel bad for the current board, UPS has been bi&@h slapping us for over 7 years. Tim and company were laughed at by UPS, SAY WHAT YOU WANT, most of Howies guys were respected by UPS. Fat boy and his :censored2:s were around at the right time and took advantage of issues beyond control of the board. That's the only reason they originally won.
Well that's old news , the real news is our local has been destroyed by TDU, Tim and company.
UPS will do everything it can to make sure the local never gets back the power it once had.
The membership needs to realize what Tim and company did and never allow that lowlife organization TDU to step foot in our local again.
I often wonder how many thousands tdu is losing by not having David L press print on HIS computer for local 804 fliers. WILL David ever be the man behind the curtain again in 804?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
TDU is a cancer on a local. It all comes down to funneling money.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Come on @Bubblehead its like 7 months old!!!!!!!
...maybe older???

But whatever happens, let's not let the facts get in the way of the truth?

I'm pretty sure you aren't insinuating that a 22.3 employee from UPS is unfit to serve as an officer of their local, are you? (For the sake of this discussion, we'll assume Little J is not in the talent pool)

LeadBelly

Banned
...maybe older???

But whatever happens, let's not let the facts get in the way of the truth?

I'm pretty sure you aren't insinuating that a 22.3 employee from UPS is unfit to serve as an officer of their local, are you? (For the sake of this discussion, we'll assume Little J is not in the talent pool)
No mas no mas. I have no quarrel with you! I'm out of gas. Peace brother.

LeadBelly

Banned
IMG_4466.PNG

LeadBelly

Banned
Now somewhere in the Black Mountain Hills of Dakota
There lived a young boy named Rocky Raccoon
And one day his woman ran off with another guy
Hit young Rocky in the eye
Rocky didn't like that
He said, "I'm gonna get that boy"
So one day he walked into town