Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I was going to give this new E/B some time to get its feet wet. But it seems to be as bad as I thought it would be. It has been 3 full work days for this new board and in the Melville Building alone 2 drivers have been fired and walked out of the facility. Im told they were also from the same center too.
Also I am also hearing that no BA has shown up in any building so far.
We are in pretty big trouble in this local already!!
You got what the membership voted for.

Old Guard backed cronies.

I would feel bad, but I don't.

You local's membership did this to yourselves.

Get use to this.

It's what happens when you give the Old Guard your local.

Watch for massive budget deficits next.

Overpaid Union Thug

You are aware, this situation is not unique.

It happens with every new slate.... in every Local.

It takes most newly elected officials 3 years just to learn the job.

The members of your Local were saying the same thing about Tim S.

Every 3 years.... it's like a soap opera in your Local.

-Bug-

Last time our local changed regimes (around 10 years ago) there was basically no transition time for the new slate. The defeated slate more or less just up and left. That was around 10 years ago and there is still plenty of bad blood for it.

804brown

Last time our local changed regimes (around 10 years ago) there was basically no transition time for the new slate. The defeated slate more or less just up and left. That was around 10 years ago and there is still plenty of bad blood for it.
Actually it was 6 years ago...But you are right. the old board under Howie did not assist in the transition.They were sore losers. As far I have heard Tim and the boys have been very cooperative with the new board.

image.jpeg
butt buddies? Nah...you're you're just daydreaming about Pant Load again.
Someone is sad and reaching. You are the loser I declare.

Last edited:

10 point

I know you two butt buddies lost your big fat horse. I hope he drives off in the sunset in his Nissan and lives to scrub a toilet another day.
OK, that was a little comical but come on.
Seems like sore winners syndrome?
It was a boost for H off a but it's over. The funniest issue was how many votes Liam got. There's a lesson there too.

Agitator2

Ok, let me get this straight. Fat boy loses his local election (thank god) NOW teamsters United has him running as Gen. Sec. Treasurer instead of GP.
What will they do when he runs for Delegate to the Convention and loses again.

5habits100

Ok, let me get this straight. Fat boy loses his local election (thank god) NOW teamsters United has him running as Gen. Sec. Treasurer instead of GP.
What will they do when he runs for Delegate to the Convention and loses again.
Have him clean the bus they are traveling on.
Didn’t take much for his TDU boys to drop him.
Have we forgotten about the guy they had on their slate that wan not eligible because he didn’t pay dues?
They are a joke.

Agitator2

Have him clean the bus they are traveling on.
Didn’t take much for his TDU boys to drop him.
Have we forgotten about the guy they had on their slate that wan not eligible because he didn’t pay dues?
They are a joke.

If he runs for Delegate at 804 he will get pounded. All of the votes that went to leaders United will go to Ed and Crew, who by the way are off to a great start.

804brown

If he runs for Delegate at 804 he will get pounded. All of the votes that went to leaders United will go to Ed and Crew, who by the way are off to a great start.
LOL, so you really think the membership will vote for Not-ready-Eddie to go to the convention and support Hoffa?? Not likely. As for the "off to a great start", why because they actually found the union hall without using a GPS?? LOL!! Two drivers got walked out of one building in just their first week..."great start".

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
LOL, so you really think the membership will vote for Not-ready-Eddie to go to the convention and support H?? Not likely. As for the "off to a great start", why because they actually found the union hall without using a GPS?? LOL!! Two drivers got walked out of one building in just their first week..."great start".
Not hard to believe. You lost already.
Btw, anyone can get terminated for anything, the true test is in the time they come back.