Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

truckinaround

Somebody said big Tim was in Island City cleaning The D.M. Bathroom. That's my guy big Tim. By the way he can alway's get a job as Santa clause. And believe me he's no Ron Carey. Just a TDU idiot.

truckinaround

I heard Hoffa & Hall offer him a job @ the IBT. As the janitor/porter. Not bad. When Carey was their he was the cook for the IBT. So that a step up for big Tim. Don't no how much. Only in America. That is why Eddie shouldn't eat to much food. He will be going back on the truck in three short years.. And he will have to fit in the seat or take Tim old job and become a porter. Only in America don't every leave.

truckinaround

Brown spider" this new e-board these guys don't even now where thy are going how do you want them to remember where thy came from. Take a look @ this bunch what do you see? 101 stewards just ok no balls. UPS will eat them up for breakfast and spit them out for lunch. It will be worst then the bunch of idiots that are their now. Watch him many people get discharge. These guys got no experience and no guts. WOW we are in for a ride hold on members this is what you all wanted yAY

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Brown spider" this new e-board these guys don't even now where thy are going how do you want them to remember where thy came from. Take a look @ this bunch what do you see? 101 stewards just ok no balls. UPS will eat them up for breakfast and spit them out for lunch. It will be worst then the bunch of idiots that are their now. Watch him many people get discharge. These guys got no experience and no guts. WOW we are in for a ride hold on members this is what you all wanted yAY
Did you guys have a lot of terminations already? Give the new guys a chance.

truckinaround

Wide load is that you Tim? Not at the expense of the member. Don't you see what happen with the big guy and his crew. We lost more members in six year then in all the years Carey was their. Inexperience and no ball.