Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

LagunaBrown

Sorry buddy but All the TDU T.S. guys did 1,000 time worse juvenile and insulting behavior on T-Net. Sandy Pope put them in check when the "reform952" posted financial core on their website. If you are gonna set the dogs loose you either need to keep them in them check or expect the same back at you. I'm sure TDU thought it was funny when you could post anything you wanted about a local on T-Net but here you get a little taste of legitimacy and you cry like a baby.
8xmyk8.jpg

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I will believe that when you stick up for H or hall.
I have absolutely, repeatedly done just that, when people were posting ridiculous photo-shopped pictures of them and taking liberties with their names.

I reported scores of these posts, on both sides of trough.

Where were you????

I don't have to agree with someone to show them basic respect and decency.

You don't know me.

LagunaBrown

I have absolutely, repeatedly done just that, when people were posting ridiculous photo-shopped pictures of them and taking liberties with their names.

Where were you????

You don't know me.

Then I am sorry. I have not seen it from you but that does not mean you haven't.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I wasn't trying,....I'm saying definitively!!!!

It is absolutely juvenile and insulting to insinuate that Tim S is somehow an inferior Teamster because he is retreating to his previous job at UPS as a 22.3 employee, whose bid includes porter work.

These 22.3 jobs, in my local, are highly coveted by senior employees who are beat down and looking for a "lower impact job" to close out their career.

By disparaging Tim and these jobs, not only are all 22.3's being insulted, but so are all part time employees, as 22.3 jobs are a combination of 2 part time jobs.

It is completely disrespectful and irrelevant, but please, keep it up.
Because for every lug-nut like you that likes it, there are many more who see it for the bush league move that it is.
I had no idea Tim took a 22.3.
Bet he's pissed that he shelled out all that cash to TDU for nothing. So sad.

wide load

Where were you????

You don't know me.
It wasn't H and H pictures that set you off, it was Tim's.

5habits100

The reason Tim lost is quite simple: Liam R ran his campaign to take down Tim. He got 300 votes. Tim lost by 70 votes.
The reason Tim lost is he didn't get enough votes. The members didn't support him like he thought they would. We have had 4 slates run in our local with a split and the president still won.

5habits100

Losing by one vote is far different than losing by 500.
It doesn't matter if it is 1 or 500. He isn't in office anymore because he lost. He didn't get the support. Now lets see what happens in the delegates election. If Tim wins by 1 can the officers in the local say well he only won by one so we will go to the convention instead?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It doesn't matter if it is 1 or 500. He isn't in office anymore because he lost. He didn't get the support. Now lets see what happens in the delegates election. If Tim wins by 1 can the officers in the local say well he only won by one so we will go to the convention instead?

Losing by only one vote means that he did have the support from many of the members.

Losing by 500 votes is a clear signal that the members were ready for a change.

5habits100

Losing by only one vote means that he did have the support from many of the members.

Losing by 500 votes is a clear signal that the members were ready for a change.
Losing by 1 vote in a 4 way race means a lot more people didn't support him than did. The votes he didn't get from the other 3 would have been for the other slate had they went head to head.

wide load

The reason Tim lost is quite simple: Liam R ran his campaign to take down Tim. He got 300 votes. Tim lost by 70 votes.
The reason Tim lost is because he didn't win. Your logic is idiotic. The same argument can be made that Tim could have lost by 370 votes if Liam didn't run.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Losing by 1 vote in a 4 way race means a lot more people didn't support him than did. The votes he didn't get from the other 3 would have been for the other slate had they went head to head.

That statement is not necessarily true.

Members may have voted for slate 3 or slate 4 because they thought this slate could do a better job than Tim.

If it was only a 2 slate race, some of these members may have stuck with Tim thinking he could still do better than slate 2.

In a 2 slate race, Tim may have lost by more than 70 votes or he could have won. We will never know.

Just like the presidential race. If you have a 3rd candidate running, say a libertarian, this candidate will take votes away from the republican and possibly sway the election.

If the libertarian did not run, most of the votes he would get would go republican. This could make a huge difference as to whether a republican or democrat wins.

Agitator2

It's simple, Angelo's votes (600)will go to 804 Strong (Ed) ,and Liam's votes (300) will split.
Why don't some of fat boys supporters post the truth.
The question is.
How many votes did Fat Boy get in 2009, when they first took over the local?
How many votes did Fat Boy get in 2015, when they lost (thank God) the local?
That # does not lie.
Let's see if they have the balls to post the truth.