Union Politics - Local 952 Leadership Keeping Their Hands Clean Of H-hall Name

Spongebob1

http://www.teamstersunited.org/
Funny you don't have a clue of what you are talking about. Remember I was on the negotiating Committee.
We never proposed UPS provide or pay for cell phones. You are an idiot for saying that and it not be true. Our proposal was for part time employees to be allowed to bring them into work which is currently prohibited. Full time employees are allowed to bring them in. You also lack any knowledge at all about the negotiations of our shuttle problem. By the way , DUDE, air employees are only guaranteed 3 hours. It is obvious you don't have a clue about anything. Have a good day.

As you can tell, if you speak against Hoffa or the concessionary contract they attack like flies on sh:!.
Most of us know about the cell phone issue, part-timers should be allowed to have their phones with them, (students, single mothers, members that have a second job) and spending an hour or more just to get to and from your car should be compensated,
A poster on here brags about how loyal he is and he's a teamster first, but will knock down another teamster to get "what he thinks he deserves"

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
What control do they have over me.

I pay them no money.

I have only gone to 1 of their meetings in almost 30 years of being a teamster.

They seem to be the only group that is trying to get the rank and file informed.

Dimwitted are the Old Guard cheerleaders.
Wow, I guess TDU does brainwashing.

http://www.teamstersunited.org/

As you can tell, if you speak against Hoffa or the concessionary contract they attack like flies on sh:!.
Most of us know about the cell phone issue, part-timers should be allowed to have their phones with them, (students, single mothers, members that have a second job) and spending an hour or more just to get to and from your car should be compensated,
A poster on here brags about how loyal he is and he's a teamster first, but will knock down another teamster to get "what he thinks he deserves"
You and your buddies do all these things to a Hoffa hall supporter. You get it done back to you and it's whoa is me. Get yourself a box of Kleenex or something. This is the internet. If you are going to go and get your feelings hurt you might as well lock yourself in your bedroom. Also the instigator has it wrong. Fred's proposal was for ups to pay for all its part timers cell phones. It's a negotiation so you start out high but he left this on the table for a while. The instigator is a part timer who claimed to have been on the negotiating committee. Maybe he went to a couple of things but if he doesn't know about this it's because he wasn't at much or any.

Spongebob1

You and your buddies do all these things to a Hoffa hall supporter. You get it done back to you and it's whoa is me. Get yourself a box of Kleenex or something. This is the internet. If you are going to go and get your feelings hurt you might as well lock yourself in your bedroom. Also the instigator has it wrong. Fred's proposal was for ups to pay for all its part timers cell phones. It's a negotiation so you start out high but he left this on the table for a while. The instigator is a part timer who claimed to have been on the negotiating committee. Maybe he went to a couple of things but if he doesn't know about this it's because he wasn't at much or any.

Wrong again,.......

Jim Rockford

"Fred's proposal was for ups to pay for all its part timers cell phones"

HAHAHAHAhaha!!!! I wish this were true. can you imagine what cheap outdated crap UPS would come up with if they had to provide cell phones for the tens of thousands of people who have... and will ....work at worldport? The turnover rate is insane.

Instigator

You are an idiot. I was in all negotiation sessions and have all proposals and notes from the negotiations. Now back up what you say or admit you are lying. The way to do that is to produce some evidence of that proposal.

5habits100

You are an idiot. I was in all negotiation sessions and have all proposals and notes from the negotiations. Now back up what you say or admit you are lying. The way to do that is to produce some evidence of that proposal.
No you're an idiot. Really? It figures you would say something like that being a Tim supporter. He thinks members are clowns you say idiot. You weren't in all the negotiation sessions.

image.jpg
You calling me an idiot makes me happy. You aren't on my level son. You never will be either. So the stuff I say makes sense and you weren't in the know. Don't you got to go work three hours or something? Maybe spit shine Fred's bike? Have at it. And please keep hitting me with those red x's. It shows I'm getting to you boy.

5habits100

View attachment 49453
You calling me an idiot makes me happy. You aren't on my level son. You never will be either. So the stuff I say makes sense and you weren't in the know. Don't you got to go work three hours or something? Maybe spit shine Fred's bike? Have at it. And please keep hitting me with those red x's. It shows I'm getting to you boy.
Do you think he got new plates now that they're supporting each other?

Spongebob1

I'm not your son and if you can't backup that lying ass mouth you should keep it shut.

Hey anytime you prove that "frick and frack" are lying they divert the attention away from them,.....
many of us support "YOU" and other part-timers,.....
It's called sticking together and having each other's back,......