Union Politics - Shop Steward Petitions not Honored @ 952

LagunaBrown

Doesn't mean it's not true.

And I noticed you said nothing on my accusations that the LM-2's say we are over-spending, BIG TIME.

Still have no defense to that accusation?

PK can only dodge this issue for so long.

Eventually, a creditor will want to be paid what they are owed, and the banks will refuse to extend the local's credit line.

Then the house of cards that PK has created, will all fall down.

And you will be there, blaming all PK's over-spending on us REFORMERS.

Like a true phycophant.
First off you spelled sycophant wrong. Second if the local LM-2 looks better next year what are you gonna cry about?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
First off you spelled sycophant wrong. Second if the local LM-2 looks better next year what are you gonna cry about?
You still can not answer the question.

By not answering the question, it says that you KNOW THE LM-2'S ARE SHOWING THE PK HAS OVER-SPENT OUR LOCAL'S MONEY FOR YEARS.

Face it, PK is just a bad S/T.

And you support him.

The Silent Bang

Righty-O..... Didn't you post that the local is in "Big Trouble"? Hmmmm....... Still not Trusted, Jail time, merger or other nonsense. I thought you posted facts. Ha ha ha ha ! :bsbullf:
I for one never mentioned anything about jail time or mergers, i know better than that! I know how it works on the inside, the procedures, the protocols. Trusteed or how you say (trusted) yes that is STILL a strong possibility.
Laguna your sinking fast, you align yourself with these bozos you will get plenty of dirt on you. It's too bad Laguna, such a shame that you follow those guys without really knowing the truth.