Union said it will not represent me at panel

Burned twice

Full time 25 year employee...they watch him like a hawk.

At this center they actually set drivers up on purpose just to try to get them, why would you as a company allow this to happen when it is the drivers that are the backbone of the company and the managers dont seem to realize that, the be out to get the good ones and let the people stay who constantly miss times on early am and businesses

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I thought everyone at UPS had to put up with a lot of BS.
Of course, surrounding environment can make it even worse.
Love ya to death dude, but its them Schmucks down in Atlanta that start all these childish uncalled for Kindergarten Cops BS MIND GAMES ya know. You know its true dude so don't even deny it. Like I said were cool and I respect ya dude, so not hating on you but you know its true, all uncalled for all the time. Grownasczz men and women not a bunch of kids. Are there a few bad apples in the bunch that need it? Of course there are dude.

Burned twice

Its like that all across the country YOUNGBLOOD. If you cant handle their BS games, then this job isn't for you. Its the way the games always been played with these idiots, aint nothing new dude.

Not that cant handle it its just that when my situation came about the center manager knew the situation and gave me bad information as i am now coming to find out and not knowing any better went along with what he said even ask a ss and was told same thing but that was wrong also

Burned twice

Love ya to death dude, but its them Schmucks down in Atlanta that start all these childish uncalled for Kindergarten Cops BS MIND GAMES ya know. You know its true dude so don't even deny it. Like I said were cool and I respect ya dude, so not hating on you but you know its true, all uncalled for all the time. Grownasczz men and women not a bunch of kids. Are there a few bad apples in the bunch that need it? Of course there are dude.

totally agree with you but you catch more flies with honey they go after guys that have 30 yrs experience over something as simple as a miss load

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
At this center they actually set drivers up on purpose just to try to get them, why would you as a company allow this to happen when it is the drivers that are the backbone of the company and the managers dont seem to realize that, the be out to get the good ones and let the people stay who constantly miss times on early am and businesses
Its because they hate us and they play these games because they think we make too much money. That's the honest truth. Their mind control freaks. They think since you make so much money they think and want to control every aspect of your life, kinda like a HIGH PAID SLAVE dude. You better hurry up and learn the game YOUNG SKYWALKER if you get your job back.

8000Shelf

Had a talk with business agent today and he told me that he would not take my case before the panel. Said he doesnt think that the case can be won. Because I had just been to panel back in March. Has anybody ever heard of this and can this be done not representing union member?

What was the panel back in March about?

Also, did you try contacting the B.A.'s boss?

Honestly with the climate of UPS these days, I can see where this kind of thing could happen.

Burned twice

Did try called and left message havent heard anything back as of yet.

panel back in March was so called workplace violence didnt happen at all or on the job was not at work

8000Shelf

I would raise hell if I were you and go up the chain at the teamsters until I got to someone who is

willing to help... and/or lawyer up. UPS is throwing crap at the wall to see what sticks, you need

to do the same. File grievances on any infraction you can remember/have documented also.

Start looking for other jobs in the meaning time. They pay might not be as good but you will

probably be a lot happier overall. It will also keep your mind off of the situation for now.

UPSGUY72

Had a talk with business agent today and he told me that he would not take my case before the panel. Said he doesnt think that the case can be won. Because I had just been to panel back in March. Has anybody ever heard of this and can this be done not representing union member?

HELLO. You were just at a panel in March? Apparently you don't get along with other and or can't follow the rules. Being in the union doesn't mean you can be and idiot over and over and still keep your job. There comes a point for the union after representing the same person over and over that the union can't do anything else but say you made your bed now sleep in it... Apparently your at that point. Good luck in your next job. Hopefully your attitude will get an adjustment this time but somehow I don't see that happening...

10 point

Did they take you out of service when you were on road, that evening or the next morning?

Did they threaten you with discipline when you were on road without a steward present?

If you were left on route and allowed to come into the building that evening or the next morning it looks like the company's in a pretty bad spot for their violence charge against you.

Burned twice

Taken off road that day, not threat of discipline, was told to report to work the next mourning, question was asked several times should i report to work in the mourning and the answer was YES you are scheduled to work in the mourning

Burned twice

Did they take you out of service when you were on road, that evening or the next morning?

Did they threaten you with discipline when you were on road without a steward present?

If you were left on route and allowed to come into the building that evening or the next morning it looks like the company's in a pretty bad spot for their violence charge against you.

was ask do u think u can finish route and answer was yes

UPSGUY72

I would raise hell if I were you and go up the chain at the teamsters until I got to someone who is

willing to help... and/or lawyer up. UPS is throwing crap at the wall to see what sticks, you need

to do the same. File grievances on any infraction you can remember/have documented also.

Start looking for other jobs in the meaning time. They pay might not be as good but you will

probably be a lot happier overall. It will also keep your mind off of the situation for now.

He could go all the way to the top and he is going to get the same answer there is nothing we can do at this point. Being in the union doesn't mean you have get out of jail card for life. Back years ago before my time the union would police themselves and people like the OP would be told to shape up or find another job. Unfortunately that's against the law these days....

10 point

was ask do u think u can finish route and answer was yes
What did they say to you on route?
When did they take you out of service?
Do you realize that IF they accused you of being violent they had a huge liability leaving you on the route and meeting the general public?
What a joke.