Unjustly Termination

My co worker recently just got discharge for not getting customers signatures and releasing the package at the residents in which over time he built personal relationships with the customers in which it created numerous sales leads for the company no issues no concerns no call in about packages missing no late air no nothing they also said he's been doing it all year long but no redirection or anything can't trust Union what should he do to get his job back

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
My co worker recently just got discharge for not getting customers signatures and releasing the package at the residents in which over time he built personal relationships with the customers in which it created numerous sales leads for the company no issues no concerns no call in about packages missing no late air no nothing they also said he's been doing it all year long but no redirection or anything can't trust Union what should he do to get his job back

Are we talking about you? Mr. mustard

Nah
Say sorry and get signatures from now on.

542thruNthru

Must you be so...

FRANK?
Xmqge.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I don’t care how friendly you get with customers, they are not your friends. They will always cover their own asses and throw you under the bus when push comes to shove.