UPS Delivery truck hit car - and left.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
"No employee shall be discharged if such discharge is based solely upon information received from GPS or any successor system UNLESS he/she engages in dishonesty."

Did you even bother to read it???

No employee shall be discharged if such discharge is based solely upon information received from GPS or any successor system unless he/she engages in dishonesty (defined for the purposes of this paragraph as any intentional act or omission by an employee where he/she intends to defraud the Company)

Right out of the contract, apparently you didn't read it !!!
I decided to highlight the second part that you clearly miss. Better get that eye checkup appointment scheduled quickly !

wayfair

swollen member
No employee shall be discharged if such discharge is based solely upon information received from GPS or any successor system unless he/she engages in dishonesty (defined for the purposes of this paragraph as any intentional act or omission by an employee where he/she intends to defraud the Company)

Right out of the contract, apparently you didn't read it !!!
I decided to highlight the second part that you clearly miss. Better get that eye checkup appointment scheduled quickly !

Yes, dishonesty is a cardinal offense, duh....

wayfair

swollen member
Quit while your not ahead, dude.
You keep on making my point for me.

Not reporting an accident is dishonest. If you engaged in dishonesty and is proven by telematics, you are terminated. End of story.

I know 5 drivers you can talk to.

well, 4, one effed up when they were caught throwing a package on home security... haha\

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I hope the witness left their number to corroborate the story for the claim if it is true.
At this point they won't even need the witness. They'll have a supervisor drive the guy's truck out there, check to see if the damage to the car matches up with the bumper of the truck and then use telematics to confirm the truck was there.

Notretiredyet

How to explain an accident 101. At least it used to be. After washing them they were parked on top of each other in the line up.
They still wash your truck? Ours get washed a couple times a year, mine has more salt than the rim of a margarita on it since peak. And we have a state of the art car wash on property.

rod

Retired 22 years
They still wash your truck? Ours get washed a couple times a year, mine has more salt than the rim of a margarita on it since peak. And we have a state of the art car wash on property.

They washed them every night when I was working.

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
They

They washed them every night when I was working.

When I started it was wash every night whether they needed it or not. That changed to only wash when they are dirty which was just a big money savings move. That then went to no point in washing them if it is sloppy out since they will quickly get dirty anyway, then to the current wash them "whenever".

Foamer Pyle

Wenalwaysbhit cars,when they are in our way. DONT double park next time.
Don't you love the A-Holes that double park, and you cannot get through. I will time my last day at UPS around one of these. I have wonderful dreams about plowing through double parked cars, knocking off mirrors, and sparks flying as I barrel through. Ohh Happy day!