UPS didn't pay me....

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
i haven't gotten paid since i started working at ups it's been 3 months since i haven't received any of my paychecks i'm currently working there i contacted the union strewed they are filing a grievance for every week but I need a more immediate solution.... Is there anyone in corporate I can talk to? Any suggestions ? This is disappointing

55 Glenlake pkwy
Carol Tome
She’ll get it squared away

Nah
i haven't gotten paid since i started working at ups it's been 3 months since i haven't received any of my paychecks i'm currently working there i contacted the union strewed they are filing a grievance for every week but I need a more immediate solution.... Is there anyone in corporate I can talk to? Any suggestions ? This is disappointing
Small claims court.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
giJHykLMBtHM.gif

Commercial Inside Release

I saw this check for referrals
Looks like her account of what went down is real...

However, I still feel like it is more likely that this is an elaborate multi-year ruse and the check is fake, rather than UPS ever writing a check that large for anything they could easily weasel out of.

Why is it so hard to believe? Years of systemic dirty dealing and lies by UPS and their management.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Looks like her account of what went down is real...

However, I still feel like it is more likely that this is an elaborate multi-year ruse and the check is fake, rather than UPS ever writing a check that large for anything they could easily weasel out of.

Why is it so hard to believe? Years of systemic dirty dealing and lies by UPS and their management.

Sort of like the old sales lead bait and switch I signed up a place that shipped hundreds of next day air letters a day filled out all the paper work to get paid
Sales guy wanted to give me a T-shirt I told him to shove it up his ass

Thebrownblob

Sort of like the old sales lead bait and switch I signed up a place that shipped hundreds of next day air letters a day filled out all the paper work to get paid
Sales guy wanted to give me a T-shirt I told him to shove it up his ass
I got a couple maxed out American Express cards a few times, and after that, sales lead incentives went to crap, never bothered anymore, keep your trinkets.